New Vista REO

I was wondering if any of you have had experience with New Vista.  For a while they were not accepting new brokers but recently started to accept new applications.  So, they make you fill out an application and if you are "approved" then you have to pay the $195 yearly fee.  The application also states that the approval and fee does not guarantee business with them.  I'm wondering if it's worth taking the chance or if this is just another fee and way to take advantage of all the new REO agents?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ryan,

They are a solid company and I have sold over 40 assets for them in the last 12months. They were one of the few outfits that did not loose there Fannie Account. Lot of work but if you get on the good list it is well worth it. I spoke the the AVP a few days ago and they are and have vamped up for the volume . This may be why the re-opended applications. As you know the last thing an oufit wants to do is add new brokers, and they only add when there is a need. That will be the best 195 you ever spent.
  • I know that I have crossed approved for 2 different properties last week. All this means to me is that 2 different REO agents got listings. Both are Fannie Mae and are on the www.homepath.com website. I am not a REO agent, but rather a Loan officer. Not sure if that helps, but up to date info. Good luck
This reply was deleted.