Any one know about this new company? They are trying to get me to pay 400.00 to sign up with their company. They have a portal and have assigned 2 properties but the 400 is taken over the phone! This doesn't sound right but they are saying that they have properties. What do you all think? 

http://ireopro.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SCAM>>>>

• I know, I cannot believe I was stupid enough to do it, I have other clients that I ended up paying for accounts but I get enough business from them. Won't happen again.

• ME EITHER, NEVER PAY FOR BPO'S  THEY PAY YOU....

• they are bad news and they are very questionable. I signed up and have gotten no listings. I had a bunch of BPOs that I did. Even after I have signed up they call me as if they do not know who I am and then start acting weird. Also, they called me the other day, like Broker Price Opinion did not identify themselves and claimed they were going to give me some listings. The person on the line grilled me about my experience, then when I told him that I was already signed up for his company. he started acting weird and then said he would call me back. He never did. very, very strange.

• I did this too.  They do not seem on the up and up.  Plus they make you pay to work for free.  They say it is because you don't have to pay for the repairs and upkeep for the property.  They seem highly suspect.  They probably get money for the BPOs that we are doing for the free.

•  I told them I'd be more than happy to double there profits for them. I will give them 800 at the end of the 2nd closing instead..... they just wouldn't go for it...

• DO NOT PAY THEM A PENNY. Per your post, they have  assigned you 2 properties. How did they assign you the 2 properties? By phone or email or their portal? If verbal FORGET IT, THEY JUST WANT YOU TO DO THEIR WORK FOR FREE? If by email or their portal, just verify to see if the information is accurate. Please email the AM and ask them. 8 years ago, I would believe them, but not now. About month ago, my husband received a call from a Company that I had worked with in the past, they gave him 3 properties to verify occupancy and he did it. I verified and all 3 have been foreclosed on. He took pictures,  when he called them back, spoke with the secretary, the AM was in a meeting. He has left  numerous messages for them and he has not heard back from them as of yet. So unfortunately we can not trust them any more.

• If they want YOUR money, that's a red flag!!

Stop and think a minute, WHY do they need YOUR money?

• and that would mean (IF they ever paid you) they would be paying you with YOUR money.

Just send me the $400.00 if you must pay someone.

• Scam. Formerly BankerREO
This reply was deleted.