Mark To Market

Has anyone had problems getting paid by Mark To market ? It has been 3 months and I have not received pay for BPO's I have done dating back to Feb and March. I have contacted them and have been told that 1.  checks would be sent out soon.2. The were merged with another company and have not gotten their payment system straightened. 3. Will have an account in the Jacksonville office (last week). and various other delaying replies. I am in Central Florida.

I may be the only one having this problem. They still sent out BPO's , but no pay. I hope they are no going the way of evalonline. They were a good company to work for.

Thanks for your replies.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Randy - That's right! That's right!

A bunch of you folks are gonna get stuck for thousand of dollars, just like with evalonline.

List, list, list, list list, list and you will not get screwed out of your money.

• I just got a check yesterday for 2 orders from July 15th.  Still no problems being paid by Mark to Market.  I note that the return address is Jacksonville Florida with a hand applied return sticker on it.  The check is out of a BoA account out of Hurst Texas with MtoM and Insight Service Solutions LLC on it.  I don't know when that changed as I have not paid attention.  I'm pretty sure they were previously out of Maryland. 

•  

CeCe  how long did you have to wait before receiving a check?  I am out now 4 months.

Thanks

• They were in Maryland. Then I got a check from Texas. Then I got a check from Jacksonville, Florida.

I think some one is driving around with the company checkbook.

Some fellow with the company wrote me and said M2M sold out and the new company is using the name. The new company is a property preservation outfit.

I have quit BPOs all together - I was getting $100 driveby, but that's not enough and they are a pain the butt, screw up my real estate schedule, and my real estate business check book says I don't need BPO $.

List and list and list and list and list and maybe sell. Other agents will do all the running around showing and selling. That's how my business is set up. Everybody to their own thingy!

• LOL - literally I did!  Picturing the guy driving around with the checkbook.... I used to know someone that either started M2M or was the manager there.  He was with GE lending and was always at conferences.  I'm pretty sure he lived in Maryland. 

• I think we should suspend them before they suspend us!  They are trying to turn it around like we are the bad guys. 

• Has anyone been paid yet by Mark to Market?  I am still waiting for payments from May.  Yesterday I received this message after calling again about payments." As we do not have a date in which they will be
    printed, that information CANNOT be given.  Again, the payment is QUEUED
    to be printed, and once printed, it will be signed and mailed out!  "

The Supervisor was very rude and began to yell at me.

( something I will not tolerate)

My account was also suspended because I would not accept anymore orders from them. 

• Grace

I did receive 2 checks. One for 200 and one for 300. Still owed for a couple more. I received an order last week and completed it. I also received an order yesterday and I am calling them now to tell them that I will not complete. Asked to be removed from roster until I am paid.

• Thanks Mary.  When you ask to be removed, they will suspend you.   Not one that I am going to work for again.  I don't understand why they cannot check on their invoices.

• Grace I have quit BPOs all together. I did the last for M2M in April. Got paid last week.

List and sell - List and sell - List and sell.

BPOs are a way to the poor farm. Many BPO companies have filed BK in past three months. No one gets paid.

List and sell - That's the only place there is any money to be made in the RE world today.

Listen to this old man, young lady.

This reply was deleted.