Replies

• I have worked for them and they pay well, I live in a rural area and at times they have paid me up to $125.00 per order. They will send you an email stating an order is available in your area, and you click on the link to view it, and you are then allowed to enter a fee for what you would charge and return time. I always write down the address because once you have submitted the request, you may not see it again if it is not accepted by them.

I have had to check on them before when I do not hear back within a few hours, only to find it has not been issued to anyone yet, and sometimes I get the order because I am persistent and there are no other agents in the area that wants to do them. I hope this helps you. They pay every month and have always been good to pay to.

• I stopped doing work for them after they insisted that I complete an appraisal length form for $40,00 that I estimated was a $70 form at the minimum as it tool so long and was so indepth. The other issue I had was the auto assign they would send me to two completely different areas for $40 orders

• Great company and they pay.

• i have done work and just try to ignore them.  their form set up sucks. out of all of the companies i deal with they are the worst.  they do pay.

• Good company, pays once a month like clock work. Most of their work is from Chase and the form sometimes drives you crazy with pop ups, but you quickly learn what to expect. They have cut their rates like most everyone else, but are willing to work with people they know about rates, especially if you are willing to help them out when they need someone in an area.

• I've worked with them for years. They pay once a month and you can actually see online when you're payment has been sent.  Form is a bit of a pain but I would recommend them. 

• Agree with all posts.  Great company, pay at end of every month, but form does have annoying pop ups.  I have done about 60 for them in past 12 months.

• Yes i have been working with them for a while and they pay.

• Is this the same company out of Arizona? I forget do the pay for BPO's?

• You won't go wrong, they pay good.

This reply was deleted.