Replies

• I am still waiting on payments as far back as May of this year. I have done over 20 for them this year and have only gotten paid for 6 so far.

• Ditto I just reviewed mine as well and seem to be past due over 90 days

• RUMORS are not good. They haven't been paying their Appraisers either. Now they are cutting off the communications. They used to be a big player years ago. Scary.
  • Oh boy... I'm starting to get really concerned here, I hadn't seen this blog. I have over $6k worth of bpos that havent received payment for. In the past, after a few emails, they have processed my checks and sent them to me, but it seems it's taking longer this time. And the worst part is, no one is calling me back or replying to my messages, except for the ones that assign bpos to me. They are trying to help me, but nothing from accounting. I have spent a lot of time and money in doing these bpos for them, Im at a point where I can't afford to keep doing them unless they pay me. I definitly need to get on the phone with them on Monday. I can't keep hoping everything will work out without intervention. Thanks everyone for sharing.
    • After many inquiries about payment which they owe me about $1000.00, I started turning down bpos, telling them untill I get paid I can't do them

Then I received this response

Good afternoon,

I have received your inquiry in regards to your outstanding payables.  I am in the process of researching this issue and will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thanks~

Ashley Bogart
      VP - Client Services
      O 303.850.2846
      M 720.839.7456
      F 303.850.2902
      abogart@IAServices.com
      www.IAServices.com

iaservices.com
      This domain may be for sale!
      • I received same reply from same person - no check since May.  No more BPOs from IAS and I will complain to rip-off report and BBB.

• I just recently filed a complaint with the BBB and I also emailed the Valuation Manager regarding the same. Supposedly, payment for all completed BPOs (about 26 in total) will be mailed tomorrow....We will see. Prior to that, I called and left messages and also submitted a "payment inquiry" on the website. I never received a response. The only other payment I have received from IAS was a $40 check I got earlier this month, for a BPO completed in MAY 2011!
    • Good idea to go to the BBB, I'll give it a try. I would expect I will never get another listing from them but I am sick of waiting for my money.
    • The squeeky wheel gets the grease!
  • When I closed an REO with them this year, they never reimbursed me $72 for the city report I paid for, even though I subitted the invoice twice-once when the charge occurred and 2 mos later at closing. They did pay me about 4 months after closing and they sent me 2 checks! Of course, I sent one back. I am sure they will pay; you might have to rattle their cage.
This reply was deleted.