HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Farmer signs stated our name can't be on sign.
    • Yeah, that's what I thought as well
    • My understanding is that you just use the files they sent us and order riders in any size that fit your agency sign

• Many have been awarded, many have not.

Debbie's group is a good one to be on, I have gained a lot of information there.

In my case all signs had to be approved prior to using them.  I was allowed to incorporate all info on one sign. 

• I got the email Monday.  I have taken the training, or at least some of it.  I just want to be prepared and have signs ready, etc.  Thanks

• I got mine Monday as well. Do you have sugar or P260 access yet?
        • not yet.  just got the documents for BPO, etc today

• I that One Source William?

• For those of you awarded the SAGE ACQ. HUD, do you know what their signage requirements are?  I was just awarded this week and have been through a training, but not sure what they are requiring for the For Sale signs.  Any one know?  Thanks in advance.

• Hey Debbie, I am also slightly unclear. There is a rider, of course. But it also seems that Sage may want their logo and url on the placard. Also, seems like a new HUD requirement is that no agent NAME is allowed on the sign. Agency and phone number only. Is that what you understand?
This reply was deleted.