HUD 3.8

Has anyone else heard anything about the HUD 3.8 awards.  I received an email yesterday from Debbie Caruso stating we can join her group and will be the first to know who has been awarded.  This is after the protests.  I am just wondering if anyone else had heard anything.  I think Debbie wants you to join her group, for $25.  Not sure I agree with this, after most of us paid her already.  Anyone have any news?  Thanks much.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does the managing broker apply or the individual agent?

• Whoever is applying to be a HUD listing agent, if it is you as the agent then you are applying.

• I agree. We have already paid her.

• Hi,

Will someone please send me a copy of the sample hud proposal? fabian.nelson@nelsonrealtygroup.net

Thanks!

• Just got formal award yesterday for PA from Sage, training next week!

• Got the same for CT!

• Hello Gene:

Are you inclined to exchange or share your proposal with mine? I want to be sure mine is all inclusive. I will appreciate the courtesy!

• So, several agents have told me that are receiving assignments from Sage Acquisitions and I have also heard that protest results are now on appeal however, HUD is moving forward none the less. The rumors is that 9 of the contracts awarded int he small business division were actually determined by SBA to be "Something Other" than small business and hence the reason for the protest result appeals. Based on an interview from a confidential source close to the situation that has first hand knowledge of some of the written response from SBA, "They were nasty." When questioned further the confidential source explained that SBA was so harsh in some of their "Something Other" responses to HUD that it sounded like SBA was lying the ground work for later charges of potential fraud. The rumor mill is that HUD is moving forward with a few releases to "test" the water so to speak and see what happens. If the results of some of the appeals are determined to be valid, it could end up with HUD rebidding the entire country towards the end of the year.

• Great info, Jesse. I have not heard from Sage yet regarding my proposal. I am hoping, hoping! But, if I am accepted, and they do end up rebidding, that will be frustrating. Putting together proposals is not easy or cheap. To have to do it again would be unfortunate for a lot of people. Its interesting that the SBA would need to come to that conclusion so late in the game. I can only assume we are talking about the many Joint Ventures that received awards. Anyone in this business could have told you that the majority partner IS a small business, and the minority partner ISN'T. However, these joint ventures are probably a good thing, as it preserves institutional memory, while introducing new blood. Again, another opinion! Good luck to all still waiting to hear good news!!!

• Notifications of selected brokerages are coming out now. Just received mine.

This reply was deleted.