Replies

• @ Lisa Long, the Broker thing just came up for us this month with VRM also, I have a team member who also signed up with VRM after going to the training.  I will copy below what we got back on VRM's policy.  This does seem to be a common trend working directly with the Broker / Broker specific accounts it depends on the company but we have seen it before, when the say 'Dale's account' that is our brokers first name,

Thank you for your email.  VRM’s relationship is with the broker/owner of a company. At this time we do not formulate relationships with individual agents. VRM will not approve multiple agents from the same office under different Vendor Profiles. I have set you and Jessica under your broker Dale’s account.  It is up to the broker/owner as to how VRM listings assigned to their office are passed out/assigned. We look forward working with you and your company.

• That's good to know and I agree that their training was great- but I have a question about them only working with the broker owner. Are you saying that even though I went to a conference specifically to take their training and signed up with them, that the listing will be given to my broker owner? Technically all of my listings are under the umbrella of my broker but I am the assigned agent as I procurred the listing. Wouldn't it work the same with VRM?

• not a thing from them and am approved with them
  • VRM just picked up some FNMA assets and seem to be distributing them in the upper mid-west states. 

Few things about VRM.  1)  They only work with the broker owner of your company so if you change companies they will give assets to you directly if you are an agent.  2)  I believe their training through VRM University is a wonderful training class and is full of great information.  I think those who have taken it will agree that its one of the best in the industry.  It was worth my $$. 

I agree, I would hang in there with VRM.  It seems that their asset pool seems to be increasing.

• I have 2 properties with VRM that are in the pre-marketing stage.  These properties were originally with another AM company that I've been working with for a while.  Then, at the end of last year I got an email saying that FNMA was reassigning the assets to another AM company.  After about a week of not having those 2 properties in my inventory I received an email from VRM, a company that I was not signed up with, requesting that I execute the needed documents before I could accept the assets.  So, I executed the listings and continued to service the properties.  In fact, I actually spoke to one of the AM's with VRM and she mentioned that they have recently seen an increase in volume.  She was extremely nice and even sent me a follow up email to convey that she has happy to speak with me and looked forward to working with me.  So, I'd hang in there... It's not like there is a fee affiliated with this company.
  • VRM supplies the asset managers for Freddie Mac and they are great to work with. VRM has also recently become an outsourcer for Fannie Mae.
  • Great training, no listings! Nuff said...
  • Ive been an approved vendor fro the last yr... never received a thing..... am out, won't do it again.
This reply was deleted.