I have taken a few orders from a compnay called Clarocity and am wondering what your experience has been. Do they pay? From my perspective they are one of those companies that likes to assign orders to agents and then they stall payments. 

I completed my first two orders in January 2020 and still haven't been paid. Does anyone have any insight on this company?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes until you call and bother them they will not pay. It will still take two to three months to get paid. What's sad is their employees are getting paid every two weeks while we have to wait months to get $40. There's something wrong with all this.
  • I am working with that company. They pay after a month but they pay there not any problem in the payment. The only thing with them is that their rates are little low ($ 40) but still better them lot of companies like Single Source/Old Republic etc. The only bad company which have not paid is the Broker Price Opinion who have not paid till now for the BPO done for them 4 years by setting up a dispute Tribunal which has not done anything so far.
    • Thanks for the info. I did get paid from Clarocity but only after I had to ask them, I guess the conveniently forgot to pay, it only took my reminder after 4 months of completing the assignments. I wonder how I would fare if I waited 4 months to complete an assignment?
  • They will pay, but there slow and you have to stay on them. it can take a couple months to get paid.
    • Thanks for the info Don, I did finally get paid but I had to ask.
    • Thanks for the response, I couldn't find much about them but suspected they were not a good company to work for. That's why I only did a few orders for them so didn't get burned to bad. I don't like chasing $ from these low budget companies.
This reply was deleted.