Replies

• Hi, I have been wondering, how does one get the invite to sign up at Green River?
    Thank you
    Jeff Brewer
    Coldwell Banker
  • I managed to get an invitation to register with them because that was the only way. When I was filling in the registration there seemed to be a glitch and I couldn't finish my application. When I contacted GRC, they said don't bother registering because we don't need anymore agents. Instead register with our BPO company. I think saturation of agents may be the reason. You got lucky where you're at. Congratulations!
    • I was sent the same invitation after getting the assignment thru Reotrans. I ran into the same problem with the application because it is on a timer & I had to run out quickly. I sent an e-mail & did get a response that it looked fine. Thank you for the congrats.
      • what problem did you have on the app?
        • I guess basically my fault. I extended the time, got a phone call & had to run out. I was unable to gain access again to the app.
  • My question is the same as Billy's. What level of certification do you have on REOTRANS/Equator?
    • Billy & Melissa,

I attended the REOMAC conference in Ft. Lauderdale in October & got the standard certification which is free when you attend the conference. Most of the listings I list from ReoTrans are thru GMAC. I was on GMAC's list prior to Reotrans. It was mandatory to join @ the time to stay on their list. I have picked up 2 other asset mgmt. companies, one being GRC, while utilitzing Reotrans. Thanks
  • Thank you all for your responses. I apologize for the delay. To answer some of your questions:

George: I have not heard anything about the training but would be interested.

Desiree: I have been using LPS for about a 1 1/2 yrs now & love it. GRC definitely stress the importance of getting the invoices submitted in a timely manner.

Tim: I was not signed up with GRC prior to receving listing. I am excited to pick this one up. ReoTrans/Equator is the platform the GRC listing came from.

John: So far they have been great!!

Johnny: You may be right regarding agent saturation. Geographic as well.

Kathy: That is great! I am experienced with Fannie Mae, I assist my business partner when possible who is a direct FNMA listing agent. I also have Multi Forms software. Maybe that will get me some FNMA listings as well.

Thank you all again! You guys are the best!
    • Great to hear you got lucky with REOTrans (Equator). Are you Platinum certified or Gold. I guess my question here is do one really have to become certified to get lucky with REOTrans? I became Gold certified just so I can upload my photo and comment for the AM to see when deciding on agents to use. They have been asking me to upgrade to Platinum and see the difference.
  • I've been on their agent roster but haven't seen any listings. I blame agent saturation :-)
This reply was deleted.