Feedback on Rels Valuation

Has anyone had any experience with Rels Valuation? Google search reflects as an affiiliate w/ Wells. It is another BPO mill. May be in another reopro forum or blog, but I can not find it. Would like to hear from other members of REO PRO. Thank you.

Regards,

Courtney Peace Hagins  ABR CDPE HRC SFR

RE/MAX Island Realty

Hilton Head Island, SC  29926

courtneyhagins@yahoo.com

www.courtneyhagins.remax.com

843-301-2743

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As many have said, great company, easy to work with and consistent quick turn around in paying.  I also do Property Condition Reports for them.  VSS20 .com

• Anyone can Help me? I can't open the page. it says "

This webpage is not available

• I have worked for this company for years and it is true that payment is arriving promptly ! Nevertheless, it is never enough and the property condition has more requirement and more task to do either the same $ 25 fee. Another thing is they hardly understand that I have other thing to do and commitments. It is often not possible to accept order and it is never a problem over the phone. Nevertheless, a nasty email is coming a few days later as the assignment was declined. Finally, Property condition at $ 25 were often assigned to me either already late or in a so far away or diffult acces that I am feeling to give a favor in exchange of very little consideration ...or none.
  • Wells Fargo is now using Core Logic (formerly  FARVV) and RELS for BPO's.  This will not get you REO work from Wells Fargo as they assign all REO through PAS but both are a wonderful source of BPO assignments.
  • Yes to them ! They are a keeper! I deal with them on a regular basis and they are great.They pay promptly and if you keep them updated they don't send you those automatic emails that drive you crazy,like some of the others do. As far as being a mil,so what? They pay and don't overwhelm you. And with the market the way it is,some is better than none...it all adds up : ))) They also send you the BPO to accept and not everybody in town.

There must be a REO side though because a couple months ago I had an auction property that the deposit got paid to them...or is that another company? Anybody know?

Good luck.

• I joined RELS last year in June.  They are a good company with easy BPOs.  I also get Property Condition Reports, only pays $25 for visiting the property, 2 pictures and then answering a 1 minute form.  I like them but do not have the volume to keep me really busy.  Requests come straggling once in 2 weeks maybe.  Nevertheless, a good company to add to your portfolio.

• I have done and still do many bpos for them. They always have paid  in a timely manor. I have had no problems with them at all. 

• Just an opinion but I feel it is disrepectful to call a company a BPO "mill".  These companies perform a legitimate activity by finding qualified agents to do these valuations.  There are times that BPOs have been the only way to make a living in the world of shadow REO inventory.  I made a living doing BPOs for 3 years in the late 1990s and am back doing it again while I rebuild my REO business.  The only time to call them names is when they do not pay. 

• Hello Cece,

Thank you for your comments. The term "bpo mill" is commonly used, even for the companies that pay well and on time. It is not intended to be disrespectfu. I, too, have completed many many broker price opinions for both companies that are strictly valuations only and for REO companies. The fees were not only a source to supplement my income, for the contacts in the REO business, but also an excellent source of knowledge of the inventory and what was coming up in the local market area.

Kind regards, Courtney

• Great company

This reply was deleted.