Smoke em while ya got em because the BPO fever is going to wind down to a trickle. I guess that means a healthy real estate market and economy so its a sweet/sour thing. FARVV now is requiring a background check as do several of the other 'biggies' so Im guessing consolidation is taking place. At ay rate, take orders from outfits such as Valuation Vision etc at your own risk. Lots of weak companies grasping at straws to keep the income flow while really planning to shut down and run with the money. What the H+LL is wrong with the lenders who order BPOs? Dont they check on these companies before ordering?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry to ask about a different company. I got a request for an order from Market to Market. I have seen this name here before, but I do not remember if the reviews were good or bad. Do they pay? Can you please share some of your experiences? Thanks.
    • I quit this company because they were a PIA!  They would tell me what they wanted me to value the property at and I refused. 

• M2M is a good company or at least was---they slow paid me, and started to change their form format so that it wasnt workable enough to do an accurate job. As I said, folks---take the biz whie you can but learn another trade or make your real estate pay.

• They are good company fell behind in payments last year but for the most part caught up now. I have been with them fro 7 years and have done allot with them, people there are the best in the business from my experience and I work with allot of different companies the only one that comes close to them is Clear Capital

• It is so interesting to read the different points of view. Thank you Ray.

• Marvin - Corelogic is a huge outfit. I don't remember what all they own, but I do know they own MLXchange - the MLS platform.

Last week, Inside valuation ordered a BPO - interior for $50, then $65, then $75, then $100, then $125. then they called but I did not return their call because my RE biz is doing OK without all the hassle of BPOs.

I think your post is dead on correct.

• no buyer for that portion of Core Logic yet.And the companies that Core Logic post as requiring you use their provider for back ground checks is making all the money, they all are requesting you use the same company, can you say profit sharing?

This reply was deleted.