Evaluation Solutions a.k.a. Evalonline

Warning to BPO professionals. This company does not pay for the BPOs itorders from hard working agents. They also do not respond to emails.Shame on me for not checking them out in advance but they appear in mostBPO company lists. I've done 7 BPOs for this company dating back toJanuary 2010 and have yet to see a check.

If anyone else has had problems with this company post here so othersare warned. Thank you for your time.

Edgar Levin
Chicago, Illinois

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I got paid for 40 orders at the time already twice.  The first check took me a couple of months of calls an emails  but for the second check that I got 2 weeks ago it got process in 1 week after one email.

It was a nicely surprise

I hope they continue like that.

• They still have not paid for all the BPO's that I did for them in 2009 .

• I never will do any BPO for them again after my bad experiences with them.
  • I just received my check yesterday for 9 orders after months and months of writing and calling... my work dated back to February of this year as well. I do not understand how they can continue to get away with this, and if they do not pay us the quality of reports will continue to go down. Plus their deadlines are ridiculous. I was working on a report and my contact for the order would not stop calling me the whole time. I finally got upset and told her to quit bugging me so I could actual finish the report!
  • I just happened on this site while trying to get online through google as I was having trouble with Internet explorer. I can't believe I never questioned their integrity. I am suppose to do one right but I have been calling for past 2 weeks to see when I am getting paid for the 16 orders I've done dating back to 2008 ( I know my fault for not following up but as a full time agent I only do bpos as time permits and just recently realized they never paid me.) A supervisor is suppose to contact me by email. We'll see. I just told them I won't be doing anymore until I'm paid.
    Linda Youmans
  • Hi Edgar,

I completed 6 rush orders, 1 in March and 5 in May, and haven't been paid for any of them even after repeated calls and emails. They still call to see if I'm willing to take a new rush order and I let them know that I cannot accept orders from companies that don't pay. It might be worth a trip to FL.
  • I filed a complaint letter to the Attorney General in Florida and copied my AG here in Texas about Evalonline and their practice of not paying agents for doing BPOs. Another company not to do business with is BrokerPriceOpinion, they don't pay either.
    • Oh I have to tell you I bugged Broker price Opinion until finally I got a check for 17 bpos dating from Jan09- Apr10. They told me I'd have more soon. What a hassle. I will be filing a complaint in Ohio if I don't get paid soon from Evalonline!
  • I stopped doing business with them about a year ago.
  • BEST advice I found was on here... Call the phone numbers provided and email the people that are listed. You will get paid. I have not accepted one BPO with Eval since I had to go through this painful process of getting my check. It is really unfortunate since they seems to call me on average 5-6 times per week with new orders. The other companies who are more reliable have sent me any orders in a while...
This reply was deleted.