Replies

• I am used to getting 10-15 per week (that is all I want with my regular RE business) and one week I got 1, another 3 and this week 3,  I think this is the calm before the storm.  There is always a lull, but not this bad, before the banks start foreclosure s  on properties they are hanging on to.  I am in Upstate New York

• Yes, very slow from being super busy:( I was told that they don't have that many orders in Florida. Not sure about other states. It's not just Equi-Trax. All the companies I work for(over 15) are slow or have nothing. 

• I have seen the same thing except for Altisource. I am not sure what is causing this.

• Since there has been a significant slow down in the past month in my area for BPO's (southeastern Virginia) I was thinking that it may have something to do with the fiscal year coming to an end. Most banks/lenders may be holding off on orders until the new fiscal year begins.

• I have never seen a slow down like this year.

•  I don't know. They keep telling me that things will be back to normal in a month or so. I used to get many from them every week.

• I am in Tampa Bay. where you?

• Houston

• Still consistent in Chicago for Equitrax but other companies have slowed in the last 60 days I am down 30% overall the last 2 months

• What do you think possibly is the cause?

This reply was deleted.