Equator REO Elite

Has anyone signed up with Equator and their "REO Elite" Program.  They boast that you will have direct contact with Asset Managers and request listings.  The charge is $339 per year.  One REO sale would likely make up for it and then some.  I'm curious if anyone has had any success, or not with this.  Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Louie

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I signed up.  They do send you notices that you can sent to asset managers that you are interested.  I reply when they are within 30 miles.  No assignments yet.  I've been with them for 3 to 4 months now.  I previously paid for zip codes.  I didn't get anything from that either.

• Vicki, are you still receiving the REO Alert emails from Equator?  Mine stopped in August last year.  Linda

• I am actually considering signing up with the Elite Program also...so your question is right on target!  Does anyone have any ideas on how to break into the REO market and have success. I have been doing BPO's for a couple of years but would like to move into getting REO listings..any help is appreciated...  

• Yes,  I signed up to be a pro in 2014 and receive approximately 6 REOs from the Equator platform each year. It helped me when I went to Texas and met the Equator Representative and he helped me to expand my zip code range. With his help, I was assigned 2 REOs the first week after I got back from the FiveStar conference.

• I signed up and paid for 2 years with a promo code. Will not pay again for this year because I never received 1 listing consideration or assignment.
  • I actually had the same question. I talked to a representative from Equator and he made the program sound really good. The problem I had was when he said that only 7% of agents are signed up with the Elite program. If it is such a great program, why is there such a small number of agents involved in the program. I talked to a colleague who told me that he has been with Equator for 7 years and he still gets leads without the Elite program. I hope this helps:)

This reply was deleted.