About 3 months ago I was pretty happy I had just migrated to Microsoft 365 Exchange thinking I was on the cutting edge of the cloud. I was very happy with it until....
Tuesday (writing as of Thursday) the system randomly decided my password was "incorrect." Ever since then I have been in mortal combat with MS tech and it is still not resolved. Imagine the worst experience possible with tech support a multiply it by 10. My "case" had to be passed from one "team" to another, nobody follows up and everybody assures you they are working on it and thats the last you hear from them.
So now I am looking for your advise on email that works for you. I am looking for something that
* Is RELIABLE and has good TECH SUPPORT when something very occasionally does go wrong
* Has fast transmissions
* Storage (1GB min 25GB loving it) ideally with government compliant archiving capabilities for those photos and 20+ page corporate addendums.
* Has a chime or audio alert to catch those blast BPOs on desktop as they come in
* Android mobile syncronization
I have researched:
* Gmail/Google Aps: Same as MS, lots of bells and whistles but try to find one number or email when you need help! You can ask the "community", how nice!
* Comcast: I have experienced great customer service with them for other products but their current plaform for email was great in 1995.
* Blue Tie: This company really got me interested if you do some research. But messaged them on a webpage and never heard back. So I'm thinking if they don't want to talk to me now, they really won't when I have a problem.
* There are a host of companies like Blue Tie out there that cater to SMBs like us but seperating the wheat from the chaff is difficult.
* Hotmail: How far does the apple fall?
* Yahoo: Functionality issues, less capabilities
So as my REO and BPO opportunities rot in my inbox, I thought I'd ask you: What email platform do you use? Are you happy with it and what would you change? There are a lot of smaller companies that host for small to mid sized businesses, any out there that are good?
Thanks for your help!