Drive-by inspections

Hello All, 

I have been working with a company called Groundwork recently and they assign driveby inspections - you take a photo of the front, mailbox, street view and answer some questions and the assignment is done. No BPO, no comps, etc. Anyone know of any other companies that do this? I have been searching online but I am coming up empty on searching property inspections, etc. 

Thanks in advance. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have done some inspections with comply traq
  • All who have asked - I am asking groundwork what other areas they cover and will let you all know as soon as I hear back. Thanks

• How do you sign up with groundwork.

• Hi Melissa,

please provide their sign up information.  I would like to see if they have any work here in Houston Texas.  Thanks!

• There is a division of First American that does these for credit unions. 3 photos, about 3 minute simple form fill, for 30 bucks. Im trying to find them I know someone doing them but he wont tell, lol

• Vectra was bought by a larger company

• National Real Estate Solutions bought them

• brokerpriceopinion.com and firstevaluation.com do NOT pay, or, if they do, they tell you they are 90 day turn around.  You will spend more time chasing your money than actually doing work.

• they are under at least 1 fed lawsuit  - have all attorney info for that - they are trying for class action

This reply was deleted.