Drive-by inspections

Hello All, 

I have been working with a company called Groundwork recently and they assign driveby inspections - you take a photo of the front, mailbox, street view and answer some questions and the assignment is done. No BPO, no comps, etc. Anyone know of any other companies that do this? I have been searching online but I am coming up empty on searching property inspections, etc. 

Thanks in advance. 

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• R u talking about brokerpriceopinion.com?
        • yup firstvaluation and brokerpriceopinion and they have a 3rd name i have forgotten at the moment 

they put out thousands of assignments per day and do not pay

• Sad thing is the owner is a re agent and this is how he treats other agents
          • Yep. I finally quit taking orders. They keep claiming damages from the collapse almost 10 years ago. Stuck me for 50 orders. Just going to eat it and move on. Cartel is the other name. Brandy may, the daughter of Walt choltes is smooth. Let them have fun with agents who r rookies. I have started calling their clients to let them know.
            • I do not recognize the name Cartel they  maybe then have a 4th name

What I do know (not legal advice disclaimer) - IF you have not let too much time go by you can file - in any state - a mechanic's lien on the title/deed to the property - all states are different as to the time frame but it will all be local to you.

Let me tell you that get's noticed QUICK by their clients and no property can change hands until you get your money for that property.

• try rels and rrreveiw  Not familiar with groundwork. what is there website address Thanks 

• Hi Kerry,

Please provide the sign up information for rels and rrreview.  I would like to see if they have any work here in Houston Texas.  Thanks!

• Hey you...try Vectra maybe...i did stuff for Groundwork for awhile too

• Hi Melissa,

Do you know if they have a need in Southern CA. can you provide their contact info.?

• Do you have a website address to sign up on.

This reply was deleted.