Trying to discriminate what is essential membership cost vs discretionary membership.  I am soliciting some feedback what is useful getting bpo, listings.

DefaultServicing Technologies (DST) is enhancing its DispoSolutions database
to increase its reach and business-building capabilities.

They want $25 subscription to BPO/REO assignments.

One can pay $125 subscription to get 30 zip codes search-able and listing possibilities.

Basic Membership, bpo only, for free.

KINDLY SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE.
Thanks
Sam Shueh
Keller Williams
Silicon Valley

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Rose,

Which number did you call? Did you call the 847 number on their log in page? Please kindly let me know. I am sure you can establish new relationship even if the asset manager you used to work with is no longer there. :)
          • also wondering what number you called, i tried the 847 # states its only for tech support, I tried anyway but i just waited on hold....for a long time...nobody picked up.
            • I did email them and received an email back saying that there is no way I can contact any asset managers. I can only wait and hope that someone will contact me through the system.
      • yep... GREAT IDEA.... I didnt have any negative incidences.... will call them rt now--- will post after....lol
        • Anyone else getting BPOs through PMH on dispo? Since I upgraded to the premium 125$ package they have been sending me at least one a day. Lets hope they start sending the REO properties too!
          • I have, those bpos, I spoke with some folks at PMH and they told me that those bpos are done before they buy the bundle, if they buy the bundle there is a good chance that the agent who does the bpo will get the listing, but the listings are on RESNET. To do business with PMH you must have both Dispo for the bpo and RESNET for the actual listing. It is also important that you use the same email address on both, and if you sign with PMH alse keep the same information.
  • Wow, congrats....
    How many BPOs did you do for them and how long ago you paid for your premium membership?

We are happy for you.

Sam
    • I have only done 4-5 BPO's for them in the last 6 months. I just paid for my premium membership about a week ago. This particular REO property is being transferred to me from another non performing agent. I hope there is more business to come because the servicer is an extremely large company. I will keep you posted.
  • I hadn't received any business from then in a while but I thought, what the heck. I service a small rural type area and the competition isn't too bad so I figured I would give it a shot. I paid the $125 and to my suprise I actually just received a listing assignment. So, this might actually be a good thing, lets see if I get any more. I will keep you posted.
  • I have been receiving a steady flow of bpo's from summitvaluations which i think is now disposolutions or has been absorbed by them, i am not sure. It usually takes about 90 days for payment to arrive, but it always does. I paid the $25, and have had no reo listings since i joined up with them in 2008. Do i need to upgrade to the $125 to get listings?
This reply was deleted.