Hello all! Does anyone have a current list of REO companies actually giving assignments at this point? It seems my list of 50 from 5 years ago has been dwindled down to 3 or 4 which I guess comes as no surprise with all of the companies going under but I have been told there are some newer companies now giving assignments and getting the accounts. Any help would be great! Thanks all!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a  completely different discussion.  Please see the Resnet or Equator discussions. 

• GrreenRiver Capital

Be cautious of Daymark also seemingly sponsored by RedBell they are also doing Offers to Purchase but they have an "inhouse" sales team and they are selling at least some on a  rent to own plan.

Selene Finance is still going

there are some others

• At the risk of being the guy that says it, I think in this industry now there are so few companies still existing and operating that a master list may be useless the day its published.

Regardless, I think the best way to build a list would be to provide a little give and take. For example, I'll give the name of one of my more regular clients and you can take it and register... and then anyone else contributing to this thread can add a name or two of companies that have been giving them listings.

I'll start... SingleSource. They won't make you rich, but they handle all the preservation themselves and have a designated closing office to make marketing and closing a breeze.

• Hello, Ocwen is giving listings

• Really? Ocwen? N8t Altisource?

• I haven't gotten any from SingleSource, but Skyhill has been sending me new listings pretty regularly the last couple of months.  They have been BOA properties and they dual path list them all with Auction.com.  But it allows you to make pre-auction bids and they too ahndle all the property preservation.  They are on Equator.

I also have gotten a couple this year from VRM which uses RES.net and they handle their own property preservation too

http://Auction.com/
This reply was deleted.