Chase outsourcers

I received 4 emails from 4 different CHASE outsourcers in the past 5 days, see one below

Please be advised, SERVICELINK is REO Management Outsourcer for Chase Bank.  Chase has provided your name and contact information to SERVICELINK for consideration of being added to their REO Agent Network.

I spoke to one of the vendor managers, they said Chase wants more REO agents because they will only assign asset (REO's) to agents in a five mile radius from your office address. Has anybody else received these emails.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Do you have an email address or link for them?
    • Lucky you and good luck
  • After one phone interview, a follow up call about two months ago to re apply. I have been contacted by 4 different companies as well with a email that reads "Chase has provided your name and contact information"  "    "    "    ". Any word on what I may expect, or is it just a waiting game?
    • After they review your information, they will either sign you up or put you on a wait list, depending on the saturation of agents in your area, need and inventory.

Good luck!

• I had this phone call in the spring and just got approved with about 6 outsourcers for Chase.  No listings yet, but a good start
    • Congrats!  Care to share who the 6 (or any) Outsourcers are?  Merry Christmas.
      • Here are a few!

REO World, Green River Capital, NREOB, Atlas REO, Precision Asset Management, PMH & New Vista Asset Management

• I know of agents who are already getting assets, however, its based on need in the area. I've had an interview with them in August and havent seen any business but a friend of mine in Stockton is getting routine work from them after her interview.

Also, the 5 mile radius is a reality but that doesnt seem to phase me because there is a lot of business opportunity within 5 miles of my office. For some it could be a hinderance.
  • I just met with the REO Division Manager and he said he wouldn't confirm the 5 mile radius idea. My guess is that they will be implementing it shortly.
  • Are there any phone numbers out there for the servicers/vendor mangers. I have been interviewed by Chase and was told my information would be forwarded to the servicers. Please let me know.
This reply was deleted.