BrokerPriceOpinion.com

Staring in October of 2012, I did 20 property inspection reports for Broker Price Opinion.com Inc.

(Walt Coats is CEO). I have not been paid a cent yet, despite several requests. The accounting department does not return my call. Has anyone here had good or bad experience with them?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I to have not been paid for BPO & other items done last July. They have sent several emails that I will get a ck by x date. No ck and no response to VM

• Don't wait for them to read it. I would print this and send it to them. If companies realize the community is talking about them they may shape up. 

• Just emailed this page to info@brokerpriceopinion.com

• I'll try photos@brokerpriceopinion.com

• Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

info@brokerpriceopinion.com
        Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Looks like they bounce emails too.

• IF BPO.COM READS THIS, MAYBE I'LL GET A CHECK.

• Today I got a call from broker price opinion with an apology and a promise of a check next week.

• So all I got was a promise so far. Not good

• I put BPO.com  on my bad list december 2012. Still owe for one or two reports.

• I am having the same issue.  Have not been paid for any work completed in 2013.  Spoke with the company this morning and their response was that the would let me know( when I might expect payment) in 'about 30 days'.

Pretty disappointing.   

This reply was deleted.