BPO SOFTWARE

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's up REO family. I have a question. Who has the inside scoop on the BPO software companies? Who is the best? Which ones actually works with serveral of companies and forms? i.e. FNMA, HUD etc?...I need to know asap. Spoke to BPO automator and they are 600.00 bucks! I need this soon cause they are flooding me with BPOs and REOs and I am up to my neck with work. Please please please help a brother out! LOL. Talk to you guys soon!

Marqueze

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• i use trackmyforeclosures.com and love it.  I do about 175 bpo's a month.  This company seems to not be as greedy as some, they have an affordable set up fee (think i paid a $99 set up fee) and a low monthly fee $39.97.  Best yet is i can have it on as many conputers as i want for no extra fee!!  In addition to the keying software their  tracking stuff is great, it has helped me get organized and now i am never late with a bpo or mmr.  I would check it out, i think it is the best bang for your buck!!  Their customer service is outstanding!!  I can get someone on the phone 95% of the time and if they don't answer i send an email and have a response within minutes

Amy Clanton

Illinois

Real Estate BPO Assistant | BPO Automation Software | BPO Autofill Software
    Looking for Real Estate BPO Assistant? Trackmyforeclosures.com is the most popular BPO Automation Software among Real Estate agents. Dial 877-782-818…
    • how do they interface with your MLS? do you have to give them access to your account? or do you input your generated reports into their system?

• Are these people still around? I went to their website which states they have merged and are now BPO assistant. They do not advertise their pricing.

• Marqueze which one did you choose?
    • I went with trackmyforeclosures.com
      Real Estate BPO Assistant | BPO Automation Software | BPO Autofill Software
      Looking for Real Estate BPO Assistant? Trackmyforeclosures.com is the most popular BPO Automation Software among Real Estate agents. Dial 877-782-818…
      • What was your deciding factor? I am in the process of making the same decision. Please keep us updated on how it is working for you.
  • i use bpo automation daily and do alot of bpo's in the FL area. just like mark says.in addition,  i will add that the customer service is very good and the software is awesome stuff especially with the newer upgrades and available add-ons. i normally wouldnt say this because i really dont want any competition in my area but want to contribute to the forum.

its a tool for your business and if you are truly getting flooded with the bpo's this is what you need,

have a great day.

Thomas O.

http://says.in/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • I started with www.bpo5000.com. They were great but customer service not so good. $50 per month for them got old quick with bad tech support. From there I figured out how the scripts work and bought a copy of Imacros Pro for $199 one time. OK so far.

If you learn it once you can create your own code for BPO forms given by new companies. It is also good if a company changes their form.
    • I keep hearing people talk about creating scripts and such. I guess I have to buy the software 1st then see what this script thing is about. I may do that today. I'm just trying to knock these BPOS out fast! Thanks Darryl
      • Sounds good. Send me a message if you need help with anything.
This reply was deleted.