Banker REO

Is anyone familiar with the company Banker REO?  We received a call from them, and are trying to find out if they actually have REOs or just BPOs, and if anyone has worked with them in the past.  Thank you!

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Received the same call to do an an interior bpo for a possible listing but had to pay $349 first.  I asked her what the fee is for; she stated that's because they pay all utilities and we don't.........

• Too many companies are asking for money in order for you to have access to business. Its sad that some take advantage of our services by fleecing us. They might throw you a BPO but the $25  you work for won't save the $349 you spent. Avoid companies that want your $. Too bad some of the REO agents paid to be REO agents in the beginning. Now its the easiest game in town for these bogus web sites.

• I did a bpo for them as they told me they were getting a house in my town and i would get the listing- they sent me a check for $75 and it bounced- they never paid me and I never got the listing form 10 months ago

• THEY ARE A SCAM. Do NOT give them any money.  Repeat: SCAM! Run away! Just google them they have a fraud case pending in over 30 states.  They take your sign up fee and assign a BPO usually on a listed property but they don't pay for the BPO either.

DO NOT APPLY.

• Banker REO: I received a call from them yesterday. They would pay Agents $75 for a drive-by BPO & $125 for an interior, but I have to first pay them $349.00 to get the lead. I told them, no thanks. Run away from them. It's a SCAM. Watch out!!

• I got scammed a year ago.

They might try that again with another company.

Carefull they all have Russian accents!

Hope these criminals dont sell our card info.

• I have heard that they are a scam company - don't spend the money to get nothing in return.

• They had been hounding me to pay for nothing. I kept turning them down politely and bam this is the email I get from them today!! I can't believe those scammers!! I turned THEM down!! Not the other way around! And I NEVER desired to join their "network"!!!

----------------------------------------------------

August 22, 2012

Dear Regina Nottingham,

We appreciate your desire to join our agent network. We regret to inform you that we are unable to accept you into our agent network at this time. We are constantly adding services and coverage areas to our network. Should our business needs change in the future, we will contact you. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us regarding your experience and qualifications.

If you feel you have received this email in error, contact us by e-mail at info@BankerREO.com or by phone at (888)-356-9111.
    • Regina,  I have turned them down repeatedly and even asked them to take me off their list.  So then they send me the same email they sent you. Pathetic.

• Run, run away as fast as you can.  Or should I say, hang up the phone!!!  You probably can't call them back, because they called me from a VOIP fake phone #. They promised me 7 BPO jobs, but only came through with 1 which was not a legitimate job (they probably found the address from the county property tax web site).  I tried to get my money back immediately, when I recognized it was a fraud, but they blocked the refund.  I had to go to great lengths to submit lots of paperwork to get it reversed.  I also had to prove that I filed a complaint with the District Attorney's office in IL.  What a pain!  Should have known it was too good to be true...  If you search the internet, you will find lots of other similar stories, including a previous business owned by the same owner.  Hope this helps you make your decision.

This reply was deleted.