Replies

• Dennis I just did a search for Bank of America on the disscussion as I started the group http://reopro.ning.com/group/bankofamerica and was looking for some good content. I wanted to invite you to join the group and add any helpful information as well ask ask any Bank Of America questions.

I have been told to get on RES.NET by Bank of America to get contacts for REO check out the group it has some helpful info for you that I was given from Bank of America.
    Bank of America
    This group is to discuss REO properties with BOA and to share solutions to getting more business with BOA or getting in the door with BOA if you have…
  • I just signed up for them as well. Thanks for the tip!!
  • dennis they are actually reo-trans which now is equator you might consider it out source butttttttttt uncle teddy
  • BoA is handling some of the REO properties in house. I just took 35 listings today from BoA directly. But it took a referral from another bank to get in the door. These are all new construction and maybe are being handled in a different division then their resale homes.
  • reo-trans is going to handle most ,countrywide is reo-trans and april 27th there is no more countrywide all asset mgrs are now working for bankof america ,i have to spend a lot time redoing all the e-mails ,wrong info first preston yes they do a lot but not very well ,and it looks like the pressure is on to improve their service ,at least in my area very poor maintenance follow up,probably because of discount commissions ,reap what thee sow
    • I'm very pleased with FP and they assign me properties as well. I did not pay any up front fee either. Every time they offer me a listing they call me first to make sure I'm available and I think that is a great way to do a business. I guess it all depends who do you work with and what kind of relationship do you have with them and how good job do you do. I guess I have done well so far.
  • You need to sign up on www.FirstPreston.com for Bank of America. This is the only way you can sign up for BofA. BoafA uses First Preston for their REO's. Hope this will help you.
    You can email me at dial1010usa@yahoo.com
    HomeTracker | Real Estate Asset Management
    HomeTracker creates unique Web-based software solutions for managing and marketing single-family homes and other real estate assets.
    • THANK YOU !!

I've been trying to find out how to get involved with BOA for the last month, I have not been on FirstPreston.com for 6 months so I did not even think about upgrading there.

I've used that site for over 4 years:
      $99 -- I think i just pulled 1 moat out of my eye... what a dipshi...
This reply was deleted.