Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Would you please let me know how to get to them. Everytime I have tried to log on in the past it only went to the sign up form which I did back in March. Now just yesterday I was again trying to find them via google but every link there was not active. So what's the deal with them? I am beginning to think they are a rip-off!
  • I too signed up last week. Nothing yet! I did upload all 3 documents and by the days end all were approved and status was changed to active. I am a (6 mo) member of RES.Net but have gotten no assignments yets. Hope we wern't dupped
    • David, I stopped by their booth at REOMac, so I know they are actively recruiting agents in the REO business (I'm sure the booths there are not cheap). I met John Switzer and spoke with him about their company. The founders are highly respected in the REO biz. Not sure how many listings they have, and if so, where. The # on the card is (949) 419-2828 if you want to call them to confirm.
      • Thank you that makes me feel better. Any experience with GreenRiver Capital? I am signed with them but they don't seem to have any assets on the East Coast.
        • Greenriver has lots of listings on the East Coast. I have had several with them but don't any more - guess that is because I complained that they don't reimburse expenses like they should. I submitted a request in March according to their policy in effect at the time, they changed their policy in June then in July they refused to reimburse me on my March request because it was not submitted inaccordance to the "new policy put in effect in June" and I quote!! I really like the Asset Manager I was working with and had a great relationship with her. It was her manager that I had the problem with. Have heard others have had lots of reimbursement problem with GreenRiver. A number of agents in my area will not take work with them.
        • Sorry no experience with GreenRiver Capital. Can you provide their contact info, in case they have listings here on the west coast? THANKS
  • Hi AJ,
    One of the asset managers for this company was on the panel at the REOMAC conference. She was there along with many other reputable companies, so hopefully they are pretty good. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
  • I was very excited and almost signed up but decided against it, since there was a fee. I was then totally turned off by the aggressive e-mail and phone campaign to get me to finish the application.

The approach was similar to Titanium Inc's approach, but much more "salesy" and sneaky-ish. Titanium was upfront, "here's why we charge, here's what you will get" AMS message was, "You forgot to complete your application."

Still waiting for some success stories.
  • I just took the chance and paid the $200. I also took a chance on PAS when they offered training for a fee and am glad I did. I service the south central area of Minnesota in the counties of Le Sueur, Sibley, Scott, Nicollet and Blue Earth.

LeeAnn, do you expect to have properties in my area?
  • i also went on to sign and as with most sussesful reo agents we can always handle more,to find the request for a fee at the very end was unnerving and to me sounded like a scam !!
    if you are legit and you are looking for quality reo agents be uo front with fees and such
    they may be number one in the world but still need assignments to maintain
    if they are using 200.00 per shot as venture capital as someone said ,,,,,i will pass
    never paid a fee to reo-trans up front but that was back a bit,, and jesse tenn is different than fla.ca more water;0)

in retrospect show me and i will join but as with most of us we have proven ourselves to be reputible (sp) as top agents know we must invest to grow our buiz but donate EMPHATIC NO leann be up front if you want QUALITY reo agents ,this moratorium is not going away soon (m&i) just extended to june tells me something !!!!!! they must be making or saving samo thing or why do it auctions and short sales are the future ,hope i am wrong buttttttttt
This reply was deleted.