Anyone Heard of WWW.AMS4REO.ORG?

I was curious to see if anyone here in the group had experience with Asset Management Servicing, LLC, which operates www.ams4reo.com? I received an email from them today to register for BPO & REO assignments, which includes a $200 fee. Their website is pretty basic and vague, so I couldn't see a way to search current properties listed or even if they operate in my part of the country.Any input that you could provide would be appreciated!AJ Heidmann, ABR, CRS, e-PROCell 703-474-1260 ~ Office 703-518-8300 ~ Fax 703-518-8314AHeidmann@CBMove.comColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage310 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314Licensed in Virginia

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I signed up and paid on 2/6. Received an email later in the day asking for payment. The web site also shows me unpaid; I have the receipt and my CC shows the payment. Started calling the company shortly afterword, 3 emails and 2 voicemails with no reply yet. There is no switchboard. Hopefully it will pan out, I too have heard of both of them. On another note work with RESNET, not sure if RESNET got me any more business but alot of my banks now require that I submit through them.
      • Have you tried calling (949) 419-2820? I just called this number today and a lady named LeeAnn answered the phone. She confirms what everybody is saying that their website is under repair. For those that have already paid and say they can not get a response, DO NOT CALL the 800 number, nor send an email, try calling the local number (949) 419-2820
        • Thanks for the number. I did call and spoke with LeeAnn. She advised me of the same info..
          • That is great but did she say anything sbout listings?I have been in contact with someone at that company and I feel somewhat worried.I asked her for addresses of properties.Any in Ca.Her response to me was that due to confidential of their clients she could not provide me.So I told her that the properties are public what is so confidential. I have yet to get another email.
            Humm.I think my 200 is gone.....
            • I hate to say it.. but I sorta feel the same. Not much info was given, just that when assignment are available in my area (GA) they would contact me. I'm starting to really wonder if this is a SCAM.
              • I am going to update you in a second
                • Ok.I spoke with LeAnn. There is a agent out of my office that list for them.Yes.LeAnn gave me her information and I spoke with her.She has closed 1 or 2 deals with them.Said they are supportive and responsive to her.I feel so much better and I hope you do to.
                  TGIF
                  • Thanks SOOOOOOO Much for this info. I'm starting to feel better. I dont have money to waste. I figure I have to spend some $ to make some. Let me know if and when you get a listing and I'll do the same. Keep in touch, my personal email angelwilliams1@kw.com Good Luck
        • Hello,

I called the number that was supplied to call.I prefer to email when needed.i do not like trying to chase no one down for information.If they email me from a add. that is where i send another.The number you have was supplied to you.I was supplied a different number.
          Who do you work for?
          • I was not supplied the phone number. I noted it from my local search for the company. When I called that number, somebody answered. I work for Real Estate eBroker, Inc.
This reply was deleted.