How much do you get for their exterior and interior BPOs?

Their reports are so long and tedious to complete between all the information they want and listings, tax records, and other docs they want uploaded.. Just isn't worth the $50 or $75. Does anyone get more per BPO than that?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't do many for less than $100, none for less than $75, factor of time, mileage and some web pages are particularly time consuming.  AVM pays direct and I have had no issues there.

• There BPO forms are not user friendly... They take a long time..They send out a lot of orders at one time and they only allow you to take 10 of them. You can call to accept BPO if you're on the road , which is nice... I believe they pay once a month

on the 10th

• I agree that the forms are lengthy.  I do a couple of reports a month for them and have direct deposit, never had a problem.   I negotiate every order and can usually get my requested fee, especially rural areas.

• Yeah never had any problems getting paid with them. Its just not worth the $50 in my eyes for all the tedious work.

• Then just say "NO"

• I've done about 9 orders for them total.  All of them paid $50.  The last one that I did was in February 2016.  I agree with CECE's advice as regards to negotiating fees.  Naturally the BPO company is never going to offer you a higher fee if you accept the lower one.  But, most of them are willing to negotiate as long as you don't have heavy competition in your area that will accept lower fees.  Sometimes though, if they reach out to you directly with a phone call, in many cases that means that they were not able to place the order by blasting it out to other agents.  That is the best time to negotiate!  This especially works during holidays and holiday weekends when everyone else has chosen not to work.  I rake in lots of "sweet cash" on those days.

• They don't send me much anyway. Everytime I accept one of their BPOs, I regret it.

• I have done their BPOs but not very recently.  They are good and quick payers although their form got quite a bit longer than when I started years ago.  It's still $50 exterior and $75 interior here in the Akron Ohio area but you can negotiate with them. I, too, don't appreciate having to fill out the forms when I'm already sending them all the raw data anyway.  

• Thanks for the reply Cece. All the extra info and uploading just makes their reports so long to compete. They don't send me much, then one day last week they sent me 15+ orders!

This reply was deleted.