AMRE-Asset Management Real Estate

Has anyone done any business with this company? I received a solication from them today. see below.

"Asset Management Real Estate (AMRE) is a diversified asset management company, headquartered in Denver, Colorado.  We are currently looking to expand our broker network by partnering with the best local agents in preparation for business growth across all product lines including:

• Valuations (BPO)
  • Property Inspections
  • REO Disposition
  • Rental Valuation (RPO)
  • Property Management (rental)

If you are interested in joining the AMRE broker network and receiving assignments please click the link below to be directed to the online application.

Click here to apply: www.amrebroker.com and select “Register Now.”  Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted by AMRE. 

Thanks..

Lee

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd love to hear of anyone's experience listing an asset from them.

• Got accepted by them...but so far if they are doing HUD business....there is not much they can offer since HUD has several LB's agents throughout their network. 

• Hello my name is Kimeca.  I am located in Alabama.  I was wondering if you had anymore information as to whether or not AMRE is for sure for HUD listings? I too was accepted, but still have been unable to pin down any factual information as it pertains to the company.  What are your thoughts?

• I went ahead and signed up through their very lengthy application. I was concerned of course that their might be some fee at the end but there was not. Give yourself a solid hour to hour and half to complete the application and questions. I felt encouraged in that if the application is long and the "right" agents take the time to actually answer all their questions, then I am worthy to list their REO's. I also went with Allison Limbaugh's comment above "they are ligit", so what do I have to lose except 1.5 hours of my time? Now I am just praying they have some San Francisco Bay Area listings.

• ^ I concur :-)

• That application was no joke. I think they should give you an asset just for completing it :).
      • YES! That is what I am manifesting.

• I've worked with them for a little over a year, they manage Matt Martin listings.  I am a LB with Matt Martin, here in Denver.  I'm not sure what they do if it's not related to MMREM? They are legit.

• Got it today 4/13/12. Did you apply?

• I received the same email today. Never heard of them.

This reply was deleted.