AMP vs Taza vs. eBrokerhouse

Titanium and other companies are helping RES.NET to push this AMP platform.I wanted to find out how it compares to the big guns out there, Taza and my personal favorite eBrokerhouse.The price is reasonable but its hard to grasp the features unless you goto one of thei seminars.If you are using or have used AMP, share with us what you think of it and how it compares.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• After days of nobody saying a peep, this discussion has finally heated up =).
  • Kyle,

The offer submission and response to multiple agents with offers at one time, within the EBH system is priceless. Not to mention the reports that can be ran, levels of access that can be given to your vendors, co-agents and field service reps. For example; two of my preferred lenders have access to go in an see whats coming to the market, create my flyers based on the photo already uploaded, and property profile. Unlimited storage, and one price

Hands down EBH has got the competitors beat, not to mention google maps, and the syndication publications soon to come.
  • EBH is the best. I have used Taza which is good, but too expensive, not everyone carries hundreds of listings. EBH does everything Taza does I have seen, plus you can talk directly to the owners of EBH if you have any problems, plus if you would like to make a suggestion, they are easy to talk to and always willing to help on the spot! I love it, affordable, user friendly and it works.
    • Plus Taza's prices change depending on your inventory from what I remember. I don't need a sliding scale payment plan. I need one price that stays the same whether I'm just recording bpo's or dealing with 50 listings.
  • Kyle,

Thanks so much for your support!

We know that listening to our members and being available for you is the ticket. The ideas and suggestions from members like you is what has created eBrokerHouse. What other program out there lets you customize the application and actually uses your input??
    • None and that's why I am compelled to follow you to the ends of the earth :)
  • Res.net /AMP is two fold in that you are out there to get explosure from the asset management companies, plus it is a good property management system. I do not know about Taza. Ebrokerhouse is good as well. I signed up for ebrokerhouse but when I started using AMP, I have let ebrokerhouse go. I might pick it back up after I finish evaluating AMP. I really like the ebrokerhouse feature of allowing you to put a link on the MLS for the other agent to get a status update of the offer. AMP does not have anything like that.
    • The offer submission features alone makes eBrokerHouse 10,000,000x better than AMP. I couldn't imagine going back to receiving offers via email and fax...YIKES!!!
      • I have loved having my ebrokerhouse for the offer submission. All the offers go to one place, no need for agent to call me and confirm it's been received and no matter where I am, I can log onto any computer and see what's there and deal with it if necessary. Of course the one feature that ebrokerhouse has that NO other company has come close to competing with is the personalized service and attention you get when you have an idea for improvements or need help with something. These guys at ebrokerhouse are only ever a phone call or email away and their response time is pretty fast. I think once I had to wait half an hour before I heard back and as an impatient Realtor who wants attention immediately, this was not a bad response time. Now when I try to get assistance from res.net, it is not nearly that fast and takes a dozen emails to get heard and resolution. I have the AMP, mostly because I wanted to be able to be chosen for the SS opportunities, not because I thought it would EVER be able to replace what I get from ebrokerhouse.
        • Thanks Dawn!
This reply was deleted.