Replies

• This is the email I just got from them. The email states that Stephen Johnson is no longer with them. Time will only tell, I just want my money back.

This is Sal Rosco. I'm a Senior Account Executive and I will be your point of contact as of right now.Steven Jhonson is no longer with Absolute REO Solutions. Please forward all your questions and /or concerns to srosco@absreo.com and I will respond in timely fashion.If there is a urgent matter that needs to be addressed right away,please contact me directly at 312-428-5716. All non urgent matters,should be submitted via email mentioned above. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
  • I have requested a full refund from Gary at ABS this morning.
    I dont have a good feeling about all this.
    I think I got duped!
  • I just got a call from them too and wonder if it is a scam.
  • I'm glad I read this post. I just received two phone calls this week from an "Asset Manager" from Absolute REO. I'm not so sure if I'll call them back.
  • I gave them $300 last year and recived nothing. They changed their w-mail address as well
    • Diane,

Call your credit card company and see if you can get your money back for service not provided. Most people who signed up did not verify the information on their website. The listings are fake. It is mostly short sale listings or listings under a different agent's name. Those who signed up, should of verified the listings with the agents on their webiste (do a search on the MLS for the agent's contact info). Find the listings on the MLS. You will find that it is listed with a different Listing Agent who has the listing. Both agents do not know anything about the listing on Absolute REO websites. It is a total SCAM.

Right now, they are tricking real estate agents and the credit card companies by giving you a BPO to do - Most likely fake BPO. They pay you $50 or $100 from the $295 you paid them. They keep the rest of the money..
      • I agree!
      • Sounds like what they did to me. They gave me a BPO at the time I signed up and I havn't heard anything from them yet. No listings in my area. I shouldn't have signed up.
  • The rep called me as well and says he is my Asset Manager. I have yet after 18 years to be called by an asset manager to join the group and as soon as I pay he will send listings my way....HUGE red flag.
  • Stephen, why do you need to charge a fee. I am signed with several asset managers and no one charge me a fee and I am getting work already from some of them.
This reply was deleted.