Replies

• Maria,

Sorry to hear about your friend. I would be interested in getting a copy of your list REO@ESHomeTeam.com
    • Hello Maria,
      Can you send me that list as well to raulrochac21@gmail.com
    • My deepest condolences to you and your friend's family. Thank you Maria for your generosity. My email is wdelgado@kw.com.
    • Good Morning Marie,

Sorry about your friend, my deepest condolences. I would be enternaly grateful for your list. Please send to

tricerealtor@gmail.com.

Bless you!
    • Hey everyone. In a market as clogged as Southern CA, can a lonely broker still get REO listings from a monster like B of A this late in the REO game? If you think and know so, please send me an offline email at nate@forefrontinvestments.com !!! My future wife and kids thank you in advance!!!
  • Chris, here locally there are a couple of brokers who are developing business alliances with BofA. Of course we've been hearing that they were going to be getting all of CW's REO's for a long time. I'm not sure if or when that is going to happen, but in our market it does appear to be heading that way. The BofA Manager used to work for CW and supposedly is handling the merger. Its going to be interesting to see how it all shakes down. But my opinion is go to the highest BofA person you can find in your area and start talking with them. I hope this helps?!!
    • I hear that BofA will start having the Countrywide inventory after the new year.
  • send it to my clyde@callclyde.com email. I have REO and Loss Mitigation numbers
    Thnaks
    Clyde Rowland
    • Clyde,
      I guess I will follow the group! If you would be so kind and send me the REO and Loss Mitigation numbers I would be inclined to buy you dinner when you next come to Los Angeles area.
      Thanks,
      Richard Lawler
      rdlawler@netzero.net
      310-435-8007
  • Chis, I have a list that you will find extremely helpful. Tried to post it here, but got a message that my post is too Long.
This reply was deleted.