Started by BAYO OSHINNAIYE :

Who knows "Team Lear" as asset management company: I received a call today from an Asset Management Company "Teamlear" from Colorado. The spokes person, Ms. Jordan claim she is the asset Manager, that she wants me to do BPO for her company and that all the BPO's l do will result in REO which l will be listing for them. She furher said that she will be requesting me to deposit $400 for the home maintanace, a one time fee. Then l will pay $54.00 for the software to use for their program. I do not belief her, but has anyone heard about this company or did any business with them? I know am not paying any money to them.

Are they fraud or real? They have a website: www.teamlear.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They are a complete scam. They called me and did the same thing, the properties they tried to give me were already in escrow one by one of our agents in office who I spoke to and they assured me the home was going to close escrow and was not in default. I told them I would do research before I sent them any money, that stopped them dead in their tracks. Run away fast, put a stop payment on your card or dispute it quickly.

• They have reached a new low.... I just now received a call and when I  told them I was aware they are a scam, the "asset manager" began yelling at me and insulting me....then called back two times to continue the insults! Hmmmm, do you think that I have ruined an opportunity for professional advancement ;}  

• HEre's the email I got when I called him out. 

Tom Bird

10:50 PM (11 hours ago)
      to me

Glen,

I read that exact blog every single morning. I'm also aware that there's not a single agent on that blog that has worked with my company. All of their "testimonies" are from people much like yourself, who have been scarred in the past. So, they choose to pay a fee to a blog to slander my company. Go figure. In regards to proving the legitimacy of my company, it is not my agents responsibility to cheerlead, nor promote our work. And at no point would I consider approaching a single one to do that. The people I work with know what we have, and will continue to accomplish in this industry. I'm sorry you've made bad business decisions in the past, apparently you're content to continue doing so. Regardless, thank you for your time, and best wishes for you in all future endeavors.

• Sarah & Dorothy they are NOT legit.  They have a virtual office and the calls are going through their computer systems.  I was taken by iREO Pro and had to dispute it with my credit card.  I called the asset companies they said they worked with and was told by senior management they had never worked with them.  With the age of the internet they can say they are from any of the 50 states but the address is virtual

• I just received a call from Laurie Cooper from Lear Asset Management or Team Lear Disposition. 

Her number is 720.515.7037 x217

She stated that REO Dynamics has been calling agents to scam. 

She is looking for someone to complete BPO and will assign the asset to me. 

She walked me through the website; teamlear.com

This website actually showed the property address and i accepted...

After reading REO Pro blogs about this company, I told her that i have to call her back.

Does anyone know or heard of this company?

• I received a credit back to my credit card for "services not provided as agreed" when they tried to collect $449 a second time from me to receive a listing from them.  Check here for the many complaints to the Better Business Bureau:  

http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-reviews/real-estate-services/lea...

• Sarah, you may be our first test to see if they are legit. If I get my $400 back from the other company, I thought I'd try Team Lear. Did you pay them the money?

• Just got my first Team Lear message. That's about all I could understand.   But here's the thing. The call came from my DO NOT ANSWER contact list. So the number is actually the same as IREO PRO.  That company developed a bad rep and used the same tactics and fee structure. Wonder where they went?   They simply became Team Lear. Proof positive that they are the same company. 

• I just checked the numbers I have. Team Lear is in Colorado and ireopro is in Delaware.

• ireopro? That is the scam company I'm trying to get my $400 back from. So far they are not returning my call. I've heard some people have gotten it back upon request, so that is the first route for me. If that doesn't work, I can dispute with my credit card company and get the money back that way. Very interesting that happened. That pretty much cements it for me. ireopro is no good and if it is the same company in disguise Team Lear is no good. 

This reply was deleted.