Replies

• Pay was VERY slow but they did pay.

• I have been with Valuation Vision for years and used to live in Oceanside, CA.  I am now an agent in Colorado.  Valuation Vision is definitely a company to be signed up with.  They are great to work with and their website is very easy to navigate and upload. No glitches.  Love this company!  Wish they had more work in CO. Highly endorse them, they pay on time and without fault.

• That is interesting to hear that. I currently do work with this company and have on and off for the last couple of years and have always been paid for my work. Maybe it's something going on with a branch of theirs? Also the address given by Kristin seems to be an old address or maybe different branch of theirs? This is what I get when I go to their site: 
    Valuation Vision 
    3115 Melrose Drive, Suite 130 
    Carlsbad, California 92010 

Either way I would give it a try. Maybe complete 1 or 2 orders and see how they pay. Good luck.

• Yes, they pay little and take long to send out checks.

• They are OK. The forms are easy and some parts auto fill. It takes them awhile to pay. 

• Hi Sally,

I recently did 3 BPO's for them. Form does not allow you to proceed unless you upload subject's photos. Fairly easy to navigate. Have been paid for previous work. 

• Hi Sally,

I recently did 3 BPO's for them. Form does not allow you to proceed unless you upload subject's photos. Fairly easy to navigate. Have been paid for previous work. 

• Hello Sally,

I have done over 30 bpos for them, they took about 90 days to pay, but when I called them, the check for the entire amount arrived within 4 days.  I am still performing bpos for them. They have good customer service and the platform is fairly easy to work with.

• I checked and they have not paid me for orders goinmg back to Nov 13. Lately they have been sending DOZENS of orders and Im refusing them all until they pay. I was just told they are working on it and it could still be months before they pay. Ive already lost many dollars to others filing BK and wont stand for this nonsense. Told them to take me off their order list until my account is paid but they have not done it. I believe one would be ---I wont say stupid, how about unwiswe---to take anything from them/ Too bad their lender clients dont do homework before giving them the biz.

Regarding negotiating the price---they told me they could do that but Ive yet to actually have it happen except for one that was many miles from me. Still---I aint seen the money, ya'll

• I've done some works for them ($45-$50), the platform is easy to work with, good customer service and support. The turn around period for payment is the one that in my case (I am in Miami) needs attention (some times it takes more 2 or 3 months to get paid). I recommend them wit 3 stars hoping they'll improve in the payment for a job done. 

This reply was deleted.