Replies

• I used to maintain 3 per month for years, then about 3-4 yrs ago it stopped. I had 1 last yr. I was advise my "scorecard" was great and there has been a slowdown..... am no so sure I believe it as this is S. Florida----- lots of lis pends filed...... any thoughts?? By the way Sam is "specialized asset management" correct- Just want to be sure we're all writing of the same company...??

Any Comments??

• I was looking through my e-mails and this is what I found:

Computershare (Formerly Specialized Asset Management, “SAM”), a recognized national provider of real estate valuation and REO services to the mortgage industry, is in the process of updating our national broker panel and registration process and is actively accepting new broker registrations in all states. 

Computershare has partnered with ClearValue Consulting to utilize their vendor registration platform known as CONNECT!  CONNECT!

With SAM there was a $75.00 fee, and with computershare there is no fee. 

• Being registered with them for BPOs is not the same as for their listing department it is another process and costs $75 which is refunded to you if they do not have a need for you in your area.

• I registered with Computershare and Res.net, I'm getting a lot of BPO from Computershare in my area but no luck with the listing with Res.net. Specialized Loan Servicing is the Res.net and Computershare client. How can I contact Specialized Loan Servicing to let them know that I'm a Certified Pro Plus Agent for Res.net and doing BPO for computershare? Do I have to apply with SAM? If that is the case what is their website? 

• They also have been bought up by another company in case you were unaware

• I'm in the process of signing up with SAM. Which banks use them?

• I have had few listings  as well, but I was wondering whether they picked up new client or current client just got more service rights as I just got a re assignment last week. At the same time, One of my listings is about to go on service release which means I will be losing it.  . Definitely, it is a good company to work with.

• SAM Reo is one of my favorite REO companies to work with. The AMs reply promptly, the task system via res.net is easy to understand, it's nice to be able to submit expenses on res.net, they reimburse promptly. They do a great job IMHO.

• Has the $75 sign up fee paid off?  

• Yes! Got paid $90 on the first BPO I did for them. 

This reply was deleted.