RRReview! Email problems.

I have been receiving BPO requsts from RRReview on a regular basis but lately the emails have been arriving 10 minutes to 6 hours late. They broadcast these emails and I have been losing out on a lot of them because of the time lag. I have been having to respond in minutes to get the order.My email provider has proven it is not their fault and have told me it is the orignator. I asked RRReview if they could do something about it and they said they couldn't.I am thinking that they are sending them to favored REALTORs. Any ideas?Bill.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Once you develop a good track record, RRR will call you direct with BPO requests as well as email you.

• Hey,

We are a team of people having experience in manually accepting new BPO orders for most of BPO companies. We are very prompt in accepting orders when they are posted and can accept orders on your behalf for companies like RRReview, Atisource (Ocwen), Clear capital, OLD Republic, Equi-trax, SAM, Proteck, Corelogic, Emortgagelogic, BPO Fulfillment (Mainstreet Val.), Inside Valuations, GoodmanDean, Woodfinn etc.. and other companies.

We have one year experience and very high success rate in accepting new orders. There is no automated software used, We constantly monitor your email for new order and immediately accept new order when it is available, we do it manually and it is legitimate. We can provide you free service for a day or two if you are interested and accept some orders for you.

You would pay for accepted orders only, no additional costs. If order is canceled later you don't need to pay for it.

You can leave all your worries on us for accepting orders, please shoot me an email bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you.

Frank Stallworth
    BPO Order Accept
    bpoorderaccept@gmail.com

• Hello, the poor people of RRReview, have problems with the web site for the payments 

It look that the website was build by the same people who's do the Obamacare website  ,CGI Group, but they are working to fix the problem

• did you get any payment from them ?

• That is an old post but I have noticed RRReivew payments getting further & further out. It used to be 15-20 days now I'm seeing over 30.

• Yeah and they used to pay twice a month but now it seems they just pay random when the order clears. Used to get some good sized checks but now I'll get paid on one order, get a check in for two others the next day and another little check a couple days later. A while back I did ten orders in two days and the payments came spread out over two or three weeks and the biggest check was for two orders.

• This post is almost 4 years old.

• Now that's a delay!

(:-)

This reply was deleted.