RREVIEW

HAS ANYONE SEEN A DECREASE IN RESIDENTIAL REVIEW ORDERS?  I HAVEN'T SEEN AN ORDER IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS AND THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I get just a few each week. Been that way for some time. What is different is that I am now able to catch a 'broadcast' order from time to time which just last year was near impossible to do.
  • I received two exclusives on Tuesday that I accepted but rarely get any of the broadcast bpos. I've noticed a slight increase in my orders for the Portland Oregon Metro market.
  • They have slowed in my area. Was getting 1 or 2 a week now 1 or 2 a month. They have been a good vendor to work.
  • Yes. I was getting several a week consistently since last year, but the past several weeks I've only been getting random requests to submit a quote.
  • They are pretty constant. RARE can I pick up a broadcast order, the exclusives come in the early part of the day and I get them.
  • THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE.
  • Still getting them. But slow. I get the exclusives as well as the blast's.
    • I use to get exclusives but have gotten one this year. Blasts I never get due to auto accept. Use to get a lot of orders
This reply was deleted.