Replies

• I wait for NO ONE>>>pay in 30 or I'm done...

• I had no idea how far back my BPOs went for Evalonline but after replying for about 4-5 months to everyone there who sent me an order that I hadn't been paid and that I would require prepayment, I finally got a check.  $950!  I had no idea how much they hadn't paid me!  Anyway I had also sent them copies of posts from this and other forums to show them how they were being posted about and "do they really want to work for a company that doesn't pay their bills?  maybe some day, they won't pay you...".  Each agent said they would try and it finally paid off.  Haven't accepted any more of their orders.

• Evalonline never paid anyone in my area. Even when they were going under and knew they couldnt pay they were still calling me to do more. They already owed me alot of money that they had no intention of paying. They operated under a diff company name before evalonline and never paid under that company name either. I check into every company anymore before I do any work at all. So many bad companies out there.

• Sorry to hear about that.  They got a colleague of mine at our office too.  They owed me about $1100 at the time.  I had been nagging them by calling, emailing and threatening them with the BBB and liens.  Finally, I got a check but it was about $90 short.  At that point though, I knew it was time to cut my losses.  My colleague wasn't so lucky, they caught him for about $800 which he never saw a penny of.

• We have agents in our area doing BPO's for $30 and interior for $65. That will not work with me. I ask for $100 to $150 for interiors. They will pay if no one will accept them on the weekend. I cannot see driving here and there for $30.

• smart girl!!!! people who work for 30.00 and 65.00 know what their service is worth.  I would not step out my door for 30.00

• I agree 110%...I ask for 100-175 for interiors and some exteriors depending on how far...they will pay. The agents doing these bpo's for cheap are why some pay these ridiculously small amounts because they know some will accept them.. I will not drive anywhere for $50.

• Amen.
          • I had one company only wanting to pay $15.......  They said it was a desk-top no travel....

I told them NO WAY.

This reply was deleted.