Replies

• AMS? Yes, they have the HUD account in some states. REO in other areas. Better jump all over that. And edit out his contact info so you don't tick him off.

• thanks! Took out his contact info, if they are good I will let everyone know

• BPO instructions clearly state that ALL work on the report must be done by the agent/broker and use of an assistant is prohibited. When you accept the BPO you agree with the rules.

• Don't know about all of you, but when I was working my fannie off 12 hr/7 days doing them up until 2 years ago - I went almost flat broke.

I quit fooling with that cheap crap BPOs - and went back to why I got a real estate license - LIST AND SELL, LIST AND SELL  - NOW, all I do is LIST, LIST, IST, LIST,LIST, LIST and let the other MLS agents sell one or two a week for me..

I am a businessman FIRST and folks the only thing there is in BPOs is cash flow - none  or a mere piitance of profit.Why do you fool with them for less than$100? Or better yet, why do you fool with them at all?

• I would never presume to put my name on someone else's work or have them put my name on their work. I don't use an assistant even in my regular good paying real estate. Call me old fashioned but when I sell my services I want people to know it is me they are hiring and me that has to answer for what I do.
  • Sit on it, Jenie.

• You need to remove Equi-trax and Titanium as they seem to have gone the way of other non paying companies.  Also when is this site going to remove the stars or companies from the list of companies that do BPOs etc.?

• Looks like they all quit paying. Glad I quit doing them a couple of years ago.

This reply was deleted.