Replies

• Me too, I don't get it?  I read that he has had alot of business background but what does that have to do with the business slowing down and not paying on time? What was the cause?

• they merged with another company.  They are not Market to Market anymore....... I was paid for all of my invoices but I had to stay on them and it took MONTHS.  I told them there would not be any further work.

• Mark To Market was started by Glen Calderon... Here is his Linkedin page. It gives a clue to why the money is slow now... 

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/glen-calderon/28/990/479

• What is the clue? I read it but I dont get the point. I knew some of it.
      • Here is your clue...... In 2012 Default Resource / Mark to Market merged with MSI adding DR / M2M products and services (valuations as well as other products and services) creating a diversified company offering multiple products and services throughout the mortgage life cycle with an emphasis on the servicing and default sector. MSI maintains offices in Hurst, TX and Jacksonville, FL.

• And how does this explain why they are slow in paying for BPOs? I know what the merged company does.
  • Has anyone worked for Elite REO?  I just received an invitation from them.

• According to DS Review, Titanium Solutions ceased operations in March of last year.

This reply was deleted.