Replies

• Perhaps someone who has logged in and activated all of the venders and then contacted them can explain the process. I would like to hear from the agent last week who was able to contact asset managers and get onto their lists.
          • Same here. I would like to see some meat on the bone. Please keep me posted. I have not gone into the site yet - Dawn down below just told me what to do. Thanks again Dawn!
      • Jesse, I was not able to see the webinar again this week. Do you know if RealtyPilot will podcast them? I really need some instruction on the activation of each bank. I am not sure what that does, or how to go about contacting them. (some are not in my area).
    • I use REOTrans and RES.net as well, but I didn't sign up for AMP. I guess I'll have to see what happens. My checkbook is getting dry. I certainly hope it gets refilled soon!!

Here you go and good luck. http://realtypilot.com
  • Do you have to sign with a contract or can you cancel anytime?
  • I received an email stating if you signed up for Realty Pilot make sure you select REOPro as a Membership. I signed up but don't see where I select REOPro as a Membership. Can you Help?
    • When you log onto Realty Pilot, you have to edit your account. Just click on your name and your information should show. In the bottom right hand corner is an edit button, just click it and add the REOPro membership. It's in the dropdown menu.
      • Thank you Kelly. Have a great evening.
  • That is wonderful news!! After a heart attack 2 years ago, and I almost losing my husband to CHF I sure could use some good luck with these REO's!!!
This reply was deleted.