Realty Pilot - feedback yet?

Hi there - I signed up for the paid version of Realty Pilot a bit over a month ago and wondered what others who have done the same have to say so far.I am a hugely positive person and dont like saying anything negative but I am a bit disappointed as I completed a BPO through Realty Pilot (which seemed exciting) - however after I completed it, it has been sitting for 4 weeks in review with no sign of a payment coming. I emailed Realty Pilot and they said I had to take it up with BREO, the ocmpany ordering through Realty Pilot. I thought Realty Pilot was managing this as other asset companies do so that was a bit disappointing. I will now have to try and chase payment.... I have also found a large number of the asset management contacts in Realty Pilot to be incorrect - I understand agents can enter information but I think for the ingretity of the list, it should be scrubbed.Anyone else with feedback - positive or challenging?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've only seen one bpo in my state and I was not "invited" to complete it. In fact that BPO didn't even show up in the cock pit until after the monthly fee was paid. That is curious to me. I too am skeptical of paying for business and only went forth with Realty Pilot based upon feedback from this forum. As with anything, patience is a virtue and I respect that. I'll give it 60 days.
  • Keep in mind this is a new system. It is our job to get out there and generate business. RealtyPilot is a vehicle to assist us in moving forward with the REO business. Those who stick it out and follow up will eventually get the business.
    • I have not even seen a BPO on the Cockpit! Even with selecting all the zip code for of Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Every AM I have spoke with had not even heard of Realty Pilot! I gave them the link so maybe we'll see some action in one of the most default areas in the nation!
  • http://www.breoinc.com/contact-us This is the company I did the BPO for in Realty Pilot. It was there to accept when I joined. It has now been 5 weeks with no approval of the BPO or payment..
  • Now it has been over 1 month so many of our honeymoon for trial period is over. I just got billed for the paid month.

How many of agents who SIGNED UP have not got INVITED to DO BPO once please SHOW your hands?
    Like everything it may take awhile so I like to give benefit of the doubt? Personally I am leery on any paid sites.

Sam
    SF Bay area
  • Thanks for the replies. Just to note, I have gone in and "opened" the door to many many asset mgmt companies so I feel I fully utilized the system. On the asset mgmt side, I would expect it to take some time for them to catch on to Realy Pilot so no issues there. The BPO however, which took me a considerable amount of time to due to the uniqueness of the property, is very disappointing - as all of you who work REO properties know, we only have so much time in a day so we have to spend it doing revenue producing activities.. I am providing feedback as a customer and am no way trying to take away from Jesse as I love REORO - hope we can be honest with our thoughts and experiences in a constructive manner.
    • Absolutely.....I hope you never feel you can't speak your mind or the truth, I value that interaction with all REOPro members.

I will follow up with BREO and see where they are at. Send me an email to my personal email JGonzalez@RealTracs.com outlining the address, when you got the assignment, etc..... I will follow up with it for you.
      • I am anxiously waiting for BPO work here in Florida from Realty Pilot. I have opened most of the doors to the Asset Management Companies in the directory. Wonder what that is doing (if anything). Like anything, I will give this a year and then make decisions. At this point, I think it is going to be fabulous. Am I right Jesse?
        • You can't just open doors and expect business......follow up, make sure you are signed up, loaded all necessary documents into their system and, be sure you they give you a username and password.

Think of the door as an introduction you make at a party. If you don't talk with the person you just met, it isn't going to do much for you.

For example, don't use the generic log in and password after clicking on the door. Go to their website, sign up with them, use the contact information of the AM you got from RealtyPilot and get in further. The door is just getting your foot in.

As someone much wiser than I once said, "A introduction will make you money but, a follow up will make you rich!"

I do think the RealtyPilot / REOPro Alliance is going to be phenominal. I can't wait for it to take off.
          • Perfect. Thank You Jesse for explaining how the door works. I am very excited about Realty Pilot. I think it will be a big bonus for us REO agents.

Happy New Year !!!
This reply was deleted.