New to BPOs. Any recommendations?

Hi all, 

I'm new to BPOs and would like to do them to supplement my income, as I do real estate full time and most of my efforts are focused on working with buyers and sellers. Though I would like to make a dent in it and also get to know the world of REOs. Any recommendations for BPO companies to register with that you've had good experience with? I'm looking for someone reliable and who will actually pay, preferably in a timely manner. I live in Louisiana if that helps. 

So far I've registered with Residential Real Estate Review, which all they need is a copy of my real estate license but I'm waiting on that because I just switched brokerages last month and my broker hasn't received it yet. I'm in the process of applying with PCV Murcor, Clear Capital, and 

Any other recommendations? In in Louisiana if that helps. Thanks in advance.

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The future of BPO is robotic processing automation. The trend has started since 2015 but is still finding its way into making more reliable technology. Amelia was built and who know what more AI units can be created. RPA is just one of the predicted trends in the BPO industry.

You can read more at  https://www.31west.net

Call Center Outsourcing Company | Call Center for USA
    31West is one of the leading call center outsourcing companies with 17+ years of experience. We partner with your team to help you reduce cost. Outso…
  • Good advise Blair, the BPO business is not what it use to be, and will play out soon because of all the security breaches with the large BPO Broker mills. 

• Apply with Rels/Corelogic.... Great company, you can sign up for auto pay and litterally be paid within 2 days... Goodman dean is great to work with, Computershare has a lot of volume, I would also recommend xome....

• Thank you Tony! Quick question about Computershare. I went to their website and it appears they would like for you to email for BPO opportunities, though I did click on the "Broker Registration" link instead and set up my profile on Vendor Module, since that's where it takes me. Is that all connected, or should I shoot an email instead? If you go to their website  at this link you should be able to see what I'm referring to. 

https://sam.quandis.net/Security/Login.ashx?ReturnUrl=%2f

Computershare
      • Hmmm.  I would maybe shoot them an email too just to make sure youre active.  I signed up a few years ago and cant remember the exact process...

• Thank you! I will do that.

• EXCELLENT ADVICE !!!!!

• Wow, angry much Joseph? I'm just trying to help by offering free info and advice that many won't share or be honest about. I know that everyone's time is valuable and priceless, we don't get it back. Plus, people can do whatever they'd like or not with people's comments, that's why there is this amazing platform. I'm honored to be a part of it and glad I get to voice my opinion. It's great to be an American and have the right to free-speech! Thank you to Jesse Gonzalez for making this free blog even possible!
    • Agreed! I actually purchased your software and it works well! This forum allows people to find out about resources that they wouldn't know about otherwise. I hate it when people are unnecessarily rude and hostile. It just makes life uncomfortable.
      • I agree Jonathan! This forum has by and far been the most helpful resource I've had. Some people here are being accused of free advertising but in reality this is all helpful info I wouldn't have easily obtained otherwise. 

This reply was deleted.