New BPO company sign up opportunity

Fellow members,

Got this today and was one of their test agents in Chicago for 5 orders...this is going to change how BPO's are done and I just had to share it I was so excited about the opportunity.

This is a new BPO company but not a new player to the industry.  PropertyValueMart.com was created by the owners of BPO Assistant.  Who if you didn't know it are owner/brokers of a multistate Real Estate firm that does REO and BPO work like the rest of us.

I have met Ted & Stacy several times at industry events these are two honest and hard working people and I cant wait to see what they have in store for the BPO industry, like I said I received 5 for a test group they had today and was done with all 5 in less than 1 hour (not counting taking the photos)

They have created a BPO that needs no data entry!!  OK well at least 95% NO data entry and doesn't even require their software.

They have client that has boarded and is planning on ordering 50,000 to 100,000 fee BPO's in the next 12 months.  SO if you are looking for additional income this could just be what you need.

I just thought I would share, I do hope the code in the email works for everyone I know they say it is limited.

Amy

Chicago, IL

________________________________________________________________________________

BPO agents wanted in your area.

We are The PropertyValueMart, a platform designed and created by the owners of BPO Assistant / TrackMyForeclosures.com to assist Financial Institutions, Hedge Funds and Asset Management companies in finding the industries BEST valuation experts.

We have a major client that has boarded our platform and is looking to order 50,000-100,000 BPO/valuations in the next 12 months and they would like us to invite you to join their network.  We have 500 going out in the next 24-48 hours with more to follow this week.

How our platform works:

Click the link to watch a short video on how the platform works: 

https://youtu.be/i-Wnl_a1v24

Orders are completed on our website www.PropertyValueMart.com

• NO FEE TO SIGN UP and NO MONTHLY CHARGES to join the network!  FREE FREE AND YES FREE!
  • Agents are paid within 30 days of order completion by the client directly. (keep in mind we do financial checks on the client prior to allowing orders to be placed)
  • NO DATA ENTRY BPO FORM.  That’s right we have put our knowledge of the BPO/Valuation industry to work and created technology to make BPO’s easier for the agent while giving the client more data than ever before, and YES NO DATA ENTRY, you do not even need our BPO Assistant software because PVM does the data entry for you.
  • You control your fees, the client has suggested prices but you are free to increase or lower your prices based on the type of order.  Urban vs Suburban Rural vs Extreme Rural, etc.  Please know that the prices you select will affect your volume, if you want volume you will want to reduce your prices.
  • 2 hour acceptance window, client allows agents with the best pricing and score 2 hours to accept the order before it is assigned to a new agent.  (orders are assigned based on your score, since this is a new platform your price will set you apart from others in your area)

How to sign up:

Visit www.PropertyValueMart.com

Click on Register with a vendor code

Enter the following code:  12ae45f8              *this network has limited openings so this code will expire.  ,Clients are looking for experts that understand software used for completing BPO’s that is why you received this email.

Pick your user name and password and input your information.  Phone number is important as orders will be sent via email and text messages.  If you want orders via text be sure to include your cell number and provider, otherwise you will only receive email notification. 

CLICK on CLICK TO REGISTER

On the next screen select your zip codes, you can put them in by city or one at a time.  You MUST pick at least 1 city to register, you can add more later but we are blasting out orders in the next 24 hours so get them in right away as you will only receive notices for orders in your ACTIVE zip code list.

Next you will see a RED button toward the top to click to complete your profile.

You MUST upload the following active and valid documents:

• Personal or company W9  *payment made to this address and name
  • E&O insurance
  • Active Real Estate license for the state you are doing BPO’s in
  • Resume- why do clients want this…they have assets in areas they might not have agents so PLEASE upload a resume or at minimum a list of zip codes if you want to have the opportunity to receive properties if the client has a need.  AGAIN NO FEE EVER FOR THIS EXPOSURE!  **note:  performing fee BPO’s is NOT a guarantee you will ever receive  REO assignments.  **

Enter the expiration dates of your documents

Complete desired pricing for each BPO type and location type and your turn around time.

You are finished.

Once registered your documents will be verified and you will receive a confirmation email of acceptance into the Valuation Network.  In addition the email will contain information on any final steps to ensure you are up and ready to accept orders, video training and upcoming webinar times.

All of us at PropertyValueMart look forward to having you in our Valuation Network and please know we are working hard behind the scene to get all Banks/Hedge Funds/Asset Manager to use our new cutting edge platform to REVOLUTIONIZE the BPO industry and make BPO work more rewarding to our Networks (easier to complete) and more valuable to the Client (more accurate data than ever before..no more QC kickbacks because ZILLOW says the value is xxxx).

Sincerely,

All of us at PropertValueMart

support@propertyvaluemart.com

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  Have you done work for this company? I am leary of giving them my mls userid and password.

• Would be curious to know where this company is located. Usually, in this business, it is a little more than skeptical when a company does not want their business address out in the public. And neither ValueMart or BPO Assistant seem to have a brick and mortar. 

Maybe Amy could help us out with this. 

Also, weird, but I didn't see you licensed in the Department of Financial and Professional Regulation's website, where we have all of our licensed agent's listed. So not sure why this Property Value Mart would have found your information in the first place, or why they would want to use a licensed Cosmetologist to do their valuations. Do they not require licensed Real Estate Agents?

• I received this email yesterday. From what I understand, this only works with MLS Systems. Manhattan, NYC does not have an integrated MLS and only about 25% of the Real Estate Brokers are Realtors..Will this work for us? 

• how this company pays to the agents? Direct- deposit or check?

• Any payment I get must go through my broker.  I am not sure if agent's can be paid directly unless you have a document signed by the broker. Not sure what your state says about being paid,but I would check it out.  I live in Texas and everything I get paid for MUST go through the broker.. Just sayin'

• Debbie,

good point to make I agree it is state by state on how you can be paid, I don't think the BPO companies care who they pay it is up to us agents to ensure we follow our state law on being paid for work related to real estate.

I know as a broker I would 1 prefer my agents get paid direct, using my staff to cut checks to agent for 30 dollar or even a few hundred wastes my staffs time.  As an agent I would prefer my broker not know how much I make, I know agents in CA that do 500 BPO's a month and make more than most agents that sell so if brokers catch on to that they will want a cut of those checks.

Its a double edge sword on how to get paid but bottom line make sure you are in compliance with your state so you don't have issues. 

• You failed to mention the reduced pricing of the BPO and the time it takes to complete the forms. They say it's fast, but in reality it's not, it takes the same amount of time.  I agree that the company does a fine job and the people who put this together are awesome.  But they are in business to make a profit.  If your willing to work for less that is your business plan.  This type of service will someday soon lead to a downward spiral or reverse bidding war and that will only lead to lower BPO Pricing.

One other note to keep in mind, there are huge, huge players in this business who will take up an entire state or even several states. (The ethics here is questionable, but hey they still do it.)  Don't get your heart palpitating here, this platform is for the big players and some of the remote areas not covered by the big players will be offered to you online at a reduced price.   It's the GAME! 

• My broker allows me to keep 100% of my BPO money.  As a matter of ethics, you are correct, each agent needs to abide by their state laws.  Thanks for the post.

• Thanks for the heads up here Amy.

• they are refreshing their site look.

try code 12ae45f8  some browsers you have to tab or click off the code box to get it to validate

I know they just sent out orders in IL again today and they said others are coming tonight for 25 different states

This reply was deleted.