Nationwide Management - REOs

I was contacted and assigned a listing via Nationwide Management out of Orlando, FL .  Has anyone worked with them before? My concern is that it seems legit but I had to pay what is supposedly a REFUNDABLE $399 - to be refunded at closing of first property. Anyone???

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks Karen. So do i. Never am i falling for this again. I can't believe these ppl call take your money and waste your time, driving, doing bpos, etc.
  • Thanks Sam for the response. I know better and have never done this until recently and regret i fell for this. I hope i can get my money back almost 2k. I mean it really seemed legit bc they have platform set up, listing agreement etc. I can't believe ive been scammed!!
    • You can also post your bad experience under ripoff rpt to alert others. During the Great Recession many realtors fell for it.... All the best.
    • Darn, hope you get it back.
  • No realtors ever have to pay to get a reo listing. If they are persistent I respond you mean you pay me $399 I will think about it. They never bother me again.
  • Hi Christine- Did you ever get any listings from Nationwide Management out of Orlando Fl/Andrew Collins asset mgr?
    I believe i have been scammed! Please any one who has worked with the company speak out. I do not have this kind of money to get scammed! Its awful if these people are doing this to us! Please let me know ASAP!? Thanx
  • SCAM - never pay upfront costs
  • I’m pretty sure this is same scammers previously using the name Byline Management. Andrew Foreman was the asset manager supposedly. I hate to admit it but they got me for $300 then I never heard from them again. Complete scam don’t fall for it! Bogus address, generic website are always red flags and I agree never pay for an REO listing that’s a glaring indicator.
  • Funny he called again today after not responding to email questions the whole week
    • Hi Karen, This is exactly how it happened to me. It's a total scam!
This reply was deleted.