Mac users?

I'm thinking about investing in a Macbook Pro laptop for my business. My major concerns revolve around the different REO platforms companies use. Are any agents successful with REOTrans? Resnet? DARES? LPS? Assetlink?

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• MAC IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO! I have a 15 inch MBP Wifey 13 in MBP 3 ipads and a IMAC. I use parallel desktops as well from my office PC if I need to. But I love my mac!
  • I use nothing but various MACs for my day to day business.
  • Daniel,

I have heard that there are some platforms that aren't Safari-friendly (Mac's Internet Browser). However, there are 2 software options that turn your mac into a pc when needed: Fusion http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/ and Parallels http://www.parallels.com/.

I can't promise that this will solve the issues, but that's why I keep the old Acer handy. Mac is the best though.

Sincerely,

Dan Waterman
  • Daniel, I have successfully used my Macbook Pro laptop for several years. I use "Parallels Desktop" for some applications that require MS IE. Our MLS in the area only works on IE. Assetlink and RESNet work best in IE as well. I use the Parallels environment with MS Windows operating system for those applications. Parallels is fully integrated with the MAC so I am not having to switch between systems. The Mac is more expensive up front but I have never had to send it in for repairs to reinstall the operating system and I do not worry about viruses so I am confident that I have actually saved money.
    --
    Patrick
  • I have a mac and use REsnet and reotrans I think LPS is the only one I have to use IE for it to fully function but it's doesnt matter most likely you will need IE for your MLS system, I would purchase VMware and you can install windows operating system. I only use it for IE otherwise my MAC does everything else and better then a pc that includes running windows :)
This reply was deleted.