Replies

• I am located in Hollywood, FL between Miami & Ft. Lauderdale & service both Dade & Broward Counties. 

Currently listing residential REO's for: Fannie, Freddie & HUD direct & my business partner handles the commercial component.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ellen Mitchel 954-292-6412

• Pls give me a call at: 954-292-6412, would love to discuss
  • Thanks Barbara
  • Thanks Dan
  • I am experienced in commercial, located in Central Florida servicing Pasco, Hernand, Sumter and Hillsborough counties I have been doing Commercial Bpos for lenders for past year have not sold many commercial peices but with doing valuations it helps to keep me up to date on commercial world. You can reach me Barbara Gude Elite Brokers Real Estate at 813-714-1292 or email barbgude@aol.com

Currently only listing Residential REO property but have references if they would like them and have a business partner that is also diverse in the commercial industry we have been a team for past 4 yrs working with lenders nationwide.
  • Michael,

One of our State Directors can service the Collier County area. Would that help? Her name is Jennifer Pentico. You can see her on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jpentico
This reply was deleted.