Does anyone on our Forum know anything about this company. I know there are several similiar ones out there, and I have been considering using one for time saver. If not this one, if anyone is using one they are happy with....plz advise. Thanks, Kathy

You need to be a member of REO Pro Network to add comments!

Join REO Pro Network

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• legit.  I've never used the autofill but used to use the auto-acceptance.  

BPO Automation Group, LLC 
    495 Grand Boulevard Suite 211
    Miramar Beach, FL 32550
    Telephone: (360) 223-2482
    E-mail: sales@bpo-automation

See the connection to their website by going to 'REO Companies' above and click on one of the companies.

• I totally agree with you on the $$$. I have not been doing a lot of BPOs in years because I was heavily involved with REO listings which has fizzled to a trickle. Now I have time, but will not do them for less than $50. I am in a rural area where comps are like "finding hen's teeth". Way more work than cookie cutter neighorhoods. I thought if I too any with the auto fill it would not be so time consuming.
    • Thank you for your reply.....How did the auto accept work for you?

• It worked well for Altisource orders but I decided that I was not willing to pay $2 for a $39 order ($40 minus $1 Realtrans fee) unless the addresses were really close by.  Then Altisource shotgun orders slowed.  Volume orders from Mainstreet and some from others worked well also.  

This reply was deleted.