Replies

• I would love any information you may have as well.  MLoudermilk@Realtor.com   Thank You

• Hi Jennifer, would it be possible to get a copy as well? ledouard@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance.
    • Can I get a copy?? Would be awesome!!

rose.mencia@gmail.com

• Please share with me your short and sweet template. Richard@2693457000.com

• Jennifer, I would appreciate it if you share your template. My email is       elmejjaty@hotmail.com

• Hi Jennifer,

Would you share that information with me.   I would like something sweet and short to utilize for the HUD application.  I have been trying for years to become on of their listing brokers.  I received because I showed interest in becoming a HUD Local Listing Broker.  Need to submit a marketing package. 

Houston, TX     Fatima Karriem, Meirrak Realty, LLC   meirrakrealty@gmail.com

Thanks

• Jennifer - I would love an idea for something 'short and sweet' to utilize as a template for for a HUD application.  I've worked with Matt Martin for years and most recently as Chronus - but when I went to look for some sample application packages they were simply overwhelming.  I'd appreciate it if you could share your template.  Pat Schlosser, Broker  Lighthsouse Realty of KC   pschlosser@lighthouserealtykc.com

• Hello Pat:

Did you succeed in obtaining Jennifer Marketing Package? If you do can you share it with me? - realty@cosolent.com

Thanks!

• gregory.wesley@sbcglobal.net
      • Hi Gregory everybody's asking Jennifer for a copy so I thought I wouldn't bother her and ask you if you can send me a copy would appreciate it very much thanks sgjreo@live.com
This reply was deleted.