Replies

• They have already made most of the announcements. It was the majority of states except for the west coast. I understand that they are under protest though.

• Here is a good article to read as well:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/preparing-hud-37-you-ready-michael-k...

Preparing For HUD 3.7: Are You Ready?
    So you want to be a Local Listing Broker for HUD? The time has come for HUD 3.7 and the M&M contracts/awards.
  • I tried to log into FEDBIZOPPS and could not find an AGENCY tab.  Can someone tell me who was awarded Michigan?

• You can enter DU204SA-13-R-0005-AM in the solicitation box and that should show you the awards.

• Darlene,

Can you post the link of where I can find the solicitation box so I can enter  DU204SA-13-R-0005-AM and see the awards.

Thank you in advance.

• If you go to the website fbo.gov you will see the box in the yellow part of the screen.

• Who won the contract for Michigan?

• Hey Everyone,

I am receiving many emails from all of you in regards to signing up with these companies. I would just like to make clear that the info is public information. What I offer is registration assistance. So yes, I am familiar with registering agents with the companies. However, this is a service I offer as a company. 

Apart from registering you with the HUD companies, I also register agents with both REO and FEE bpo companies. Apart from registering, I offer other services as well. More information on what services I provide can be found on my website. 

Registering with all these companies takes time. I do not want anyone thinking the prior comment is some type of 'bait and switch'. If you would like to contract my services, please feel free to reach out to me. For more information on my services, you can visit my website. I will paste the direct link to the services page.

I apologize for any confusion. 

http://www.pamsvas.com/services/

• pam i sent you a email, did you receive ?

This reply was deleted.